Chance To Win 250 MS Points - Sprint Promotion

Envel

CAGiversary!
It is on the dashboard for the Sprint 4G promotion. It is the "Win MS Points" tab. Lets hope this one works. The website does not work for some reason.

Text "4G SPRINT" to 72579 for a chance to win 250 Microsoft points.

See xbox.com/sprint for more details

*Standard text-data rates apply

[quote name='Rune']I seen this on my 360

When i tried it a few hours ago it said contest is over[/QUOTE]

Not for me:

"Thanks 4 entering the Xbox LIVE Text & Win Sweepstakes. Txt HELP 4 help & STOP 2 cxl. Msg & Data rates may apply."

"Thanks 4 entering the Xbox LIVE Text & Win Sweepstakes. Txt HELP 4 help & STOP 2 cxl. Msg & Data rates may apply."

Same message for me as well.

Anyone know if this is a daily entry or one time entry?

Looks like people that can't enter via Text can enter with email from the Official Rules:
To enter online without purchase or text messaging,draft an e-mail with the subject line “Xbox LIVE Text & Win Sweepstakes” and include in the body of the e-mail your name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and e-mail address and send the e-mail to [email protected] . Email entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2010 to be eligible.

Entry Limit: Limit one (1) entry per person/wireless account/authorized e-mail account holder, regardless of method of entry.

Thanks OP!

Also it is one entry per phone:
You will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes for the first text message sent during the Promotion Period. You will not receive additional entries into the Sweepstakes for any additional text messages sent.

Also:
To enter online without purchase or text messaging,draft an e-mail with the subject line “Xbox LIVE Text & Win Sweepstakes” and include in the body of the e-mail your name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and e-mail address and send the e-mail to [email protected] . Email entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2010 to be eligible.

Only ten winners, that sucks, but 8,000 points... drooling already.

Also, it said you can only enter one of the two ways. I missed that part... hopefully don't get disqualified.

Thanks for heads, op!

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Only ten winners, that sucks, but 8,000 points... drooling already.

Also, it said you can only enter one of the two ways. I missed that part... hopefully don't get disqualified.[/QUOTE]

It's not like they would know, right? ;)

[quote name='nypickle']Looks like people that can't enter via Text can enter with email from the Official Rules:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! I'd much rather send an email than take a chance a company will spam my phone with advertising.

Lord knows I give people **** for lookin a gift horse in the mouth....

But, 10 people will win 8000 points??

Stop bein' so fuckin' cheap microsuck!

bread's done
Back