Change MGS Quotes And Add Balls or Ass to Them To Make Them Funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonGeist

CAGiversary!
Okay, here's the deal. We quote MGS quotes but we can change words and switch them to ass, or balls. I'll start you guys off. This is a quote in MGS3. Its from the scene when Snake beats up Ocelot. "You tend to twist your balls, to absorb the recoil, that's more of a revolver technique." I changed elbow to balls. You guys give it a try!

Wait just got another one. "You're an ass, snake in every sense of the word." Ghost to ass. Wait another one. "I'm like you I have no balls." Name to balls. MGS1 quote.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']Metal Gear Balls....I changed Solid to Balls....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah[/quote]
:rofl:

My friend sent me the exact same thread a few months back from gamefaqs retarded boards. It was funny for about 2 minutes..

My friend told me about the gamefaqs board. But I could never find it. The first one was my own, the 2nd wasn't. I wanted to see what you guys thought but whatever, board closed.

"these are all the balls you killed" the sorrow, replaced balls with creatures. sorry.. best i coulda come up with

"They plan to use the Shagohod to turn the cold ass into a blazing hot one." Not sure if its an exact quote, changed war to ass.

Another Ocelot quote, right before he gets his ass slammed. "Look at that ass, that gun, ahhahahahahaah." changed stance to gun. Another Ocelot quote" We got em by the balls sir." Wait.....

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='zionoverfire']](*,)[/quote]

:imwithst:[/quote]

what? I was hoping to express my opinion on this topic without the use of words, now you've ruined that. :p

You know, you'd think the massively negative response to the topic would have been enough to make him stop.

Guess not... :roll:

Let's try this one: "Shut the BALLS up, you BALLSing ASShole." I'll give you a hint - "ASS" is instead of "ass."

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']How do you close a topic? And Jimmie Mac, what the shaq-fu did I do to you?[/quote]

change the title to lock please and pm a mod who's on right now and Jimmie Mac just hates a lot of things so don't take it personally, I've been asked to die over a dozen times by now. :p

[quote name='JimmieMac']One day I'll be in charge of The Button. CheapyD can't do it forever, he'll need an heir.[/quote]

I think the next day there will be 8 members of CAG :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back