Changes I Want To See Made To The Collection System

BlueSwim

CAGiversary!
Since I only use CAG's Collection system for my games, I thought I'd post some changes I want to see made to it.

I would like to see the following changed/added to the collection feature:

1. The option to see how many games for each individual system I own.

2. The ability to note which systems I've finished entering games into the collection for.

3. A bar at the top of the collection page(but below the header) that shows the box art for the games I have set as "now playing", complete with an easy way to remove a game from "now playing" status without having to go through my collection trying to find whatever game I stopped playing.

4. The way the search bar resets and makes you have to retype the whole title when all you want to do is expand on it is a pain. I would like to see this changed.

5. The ability to select which system I want to view the games I have for in the collection. I know there's the "sort by system" feature, but I want something where I can select the system instead of scrolling through page-after-page to find the games for the specific system I want to see.

Hope this was helpful!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if we're going to start a wish list...

* Titles sorted alphabetically ignoring: "A", "An", "The", etc...

* The ability to set sorting rules (alphabetical by platform, etc)

* The ability to edit titles for consistency, even if only for my collection ("Bioshock Collector's Edition" vs "Bioshock [Collector's Edition]")

* XBLA and PSN titles seperated from 360 and PS3 titles

* An easy way to move titles from wishlist to collection (a la dvdaficionado, perhaps?)

bread's done
Back