Chaos Field? Anybody know anything about this game?

Never heard of it, but considering how I'm enjoying Ikaruga, that will certainly be worth at least a rental if it actually exists. If its unique enough, then worth a purchase.

Port of a Dreamcast shoot em up that game out a year or so ago. Got so-so reviews, if I remember correctly.

Charging $29.99 for an extremely niche title that will garner maybe 10 sales in the US is extremely stupid, however.

I haven't played it, but a lot of people seem to think it's pretty mediocre. From what I've heard, the play mechanics are unrefined and unfocused, and it's largely boss after boss with little in the way of regular scrolling sections.

The more shooters the better, mediocre or not. And if the game is finally coming out now you know its gonna have a limited print run. So snag it while its on the cheap and easy to find.

Just FYI, if this is the game I'm thinking of, the entire game is boss fights. Theres no other enemies, its only boss fights.

EDIT: I don't think this is it after all. Maybe it was Trizeal?

yeah I've played the Dreamcast version a bit.
Nothing terribly excited.
If you're a shmup fan that is bored, you might want to look into it.
You're better off getting Ikaruga or something if you don't have it yet.
Or get a Saturn, PSOne or Dreamcast which have a lot better selection of shooters. :)

bread's done
Back