Chaos Wars

There are a handful of used copies in the EB/GS locations around me, but at $35 used it certainly isn't moving off any shelves. If you wait until a 20% Off Used PS2 coupon + Edge Card it should cut the price quite a bit, but there may be a reason why those used copies appeared shortly after the game's release and have stagnated on the shelves ever since.

[quote name='Kapwanil']There are a handful of used copies in the EB/GS locations around me, but at $35 used it certainly isn't moving off any shelves. If you wait until a 20% Off Used PS2 coupon + Edge Card it should cut the price quite a bit, but there may be a reason why those used copies appeared shortly after the game's release and have stagnated on the shelves ever since.[/quote]

Perhaps that the dub track was recorded in the publisher's basement by the publisher's family and friends.

Or maybe it's just because the game wasn't very good to begin with.

to be fair they have to provide a dub as thats one of Sony's requirement. But yea the game isnt that good

[quote name='Kapwanil']There are a handful of used copies in the EB/GS locations around me, but at $35 used it certainly isn't moving off any shelves. If you wait until a 20% Off Used PS2 coupon + Edge Card it should cut the price quite a bit, but there may be a reason why those used copies appeared shortly after the game's release and have stagnated on the shelves ever since.[/quote]

I also have several used copies in my area but I even passed during the last couple of B2G1 sales that GS ran, eventhough, I needed a filler. I'll give it some more thought if it ever gets to $17.99 and they have a 20% off coupon.

bread's done
Back