Charity Lowball Over. Invoices will be sent.

fableflav

CAGiversary!
Feedback
209 (100%)
As I'm sure you all have heard, the nations of Haiti and Chile have both been recently devastated by Earthquakes (sorry for the typo). There is an obvious need for resources to help them recover from these tragedies. I figured I could sell off some stuff to help out.

Unfortunately there are very few items that I have available but it's what I've got.

BTW, all monies earned will go to Haitian Christian Outreach.

I'll update the bids on the top of the thread as often as possible. Though it will only be about once a night because I'll be on a mission trip for the next week.

I'm not sure what happened with the last charity lowball, but I assure you that this is an honest auction. I wouldn't betray my fellow CAG's or the victim's of the earthquakes. I'm just trying to help make a difference.

The bidding will end March 20th at 9 pm central

All DV8 rules apply.

Shipping is $2.00 first item. $1.00 each item after. Free shipping on the DS. Shipping price can be lowered if buying in bulk.

Will accept paypal or amazon payments (thanks for the reminder Bouncin Penguin)

Will ship after payment is recieved.

Items:

All are complete

One uber rare yellow pikachu Ds Lite system. Never used. These are very hard to find. Also comes with a Gamestop Edge Card with $42.xx on it for games. $160 rmb

Ps3:
Resistance 2 $17 wesdw369
God of War Collection $18 kklems
All-Pro Football 2k8 $1 kklems

Dvd's:
How to Lose Friends and alienate people $1.50 2supekards
Three Stooges
Tropic Thunder $1 Br26
21 $1 kklems
Fired Up $1 2supekards
Hard Candy $1 2supekards
Frost Nixon $1 Br26
Choke
Walk Hard $1 Matedawg11

360:
Spiderman 3 $3 kklems
Sega all-stars tennis/xbox live arcade sampler $3.50 kklems
Call of Duty 2 $3.50 Danxx777

GBA (all cartridge only, shipping $1)

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town $5.50 2supekards
Drilldozer $2 MistyMayhem
Warioware twisted $2.50 MistyMayhem
River City Ransom Ex $3 MistyMayhem
Advance Wars 2 Black Hole Rising $3.50 MistyMayhem
Donkey Kong Country (GBC) $2 supekards

Link to picture of Ds

Last edited by a moderator:
Resistance 2----------------$3
uber rare yellow pikachu Ds Lite system------------$20

Are you accepting PayPal and Amazon payments or just PayPal ?

Do to the last failure of a charity lowball I donated items too, although I'd love to bid I just can't do it but wish you the best of luck with your lowball.

May I ask what happened the last time someone did a charity auction? It seems to have left a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

And I'll admit the devastated by attack thing was a typo. I'm not quite sure why I put that up there. I meant earthquakes. Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:
how much is shipping for One uber rare yellow pikachu Ds Lite system

[quote name='bvharris']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224166[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bringing this to my attention bvharris. I assure you all that I have no intention of screwing you or the people in Haiti over. I simply thought that I had been recently blessed with a surplus of gaming joy and that a lowball sale would be the best way to let my fellow CAG's enjoy gaming goodness and to earn some money for HCO. All items will be shipped the day payment is received.

[quote name='starmask2k3']how much is shipping for One uber rare yellow pikachu Ds Lite system[/QUOTE]

I went to the post office today. It's only going to be around $10 so shipping on the ds will be free. All other items will be 2.00 for the first item, 1.50 for each additional item.

$1 on all

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
Drilldozer
Warioware twisted
Advance Wars 2 Black Hole Rising
Donkey Kong Country (GBC)

Oh...How to Lose Friends and Alienate People...I think Ive heard of that movie.
how-to-lose-friends-and-alienate-people-1.jpg

[quote name='telepathy']where do u even buy the yellow ds lite from?[/QUOTE]

I came across it on a ebay auction. but feel free to check it out on google shopping. These things are really hard to come by. Plus it's new in box. Never used.

Frost Nixon $1
Tropic Thunder $1

glad to help contribute to this lowball. i'd actually be happy if someone outbid me :)

Just to let you all know. The money you're bidding will go to Haitian Christian Outreach so they can provide medical support, food, and clean water to the people of Haiti. Every little bit helps.

[quote name='fableflav']TctclMyPhase, that was awkward, thanks.[/QUOTE]

I did it for a good cause...I was hoping to spur a few bids for the DVD. However, it seems to have been ineffective... clearly this forum has been overrun with eunuchs.

[quote name='sirplue']i'd bid if I had a better idea of what shipping would be... :/[/QUOTE]

shipping on the ds will be included.
all other items will be $2.00 (for the first item)
$1.00 for the second.

Ill be without internet for a few days. So I can't update the bids. If a moderator or an admin can that's awesome otherwise I apologize forthe inconvienice.

bread's done
Back