Charlie Sheen to Get $25M in Settlement With Warner Bros.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']$25 million? That's bullshit. How can he support his family on that?[/QUOTE]

pandasarejerksp1.gif

He may be crazed

But godDAMNIT son he owned two and a half men.

Its not the same without him. Btw anyone know who plays Penelope in lastt nights episode?

From his syndication rights from DVD sales and other showings of the series, he's likely to net around $75 million more before it's all said and done.

Sorry, was thinking of Charlie (the Panda) getting so mad that he can't live on $25 million and pounding on his table full of coke.

its_cool_panda.jpg

The p90x workout is one of the most physically demanding home workouts out on the market and it is used by celebrities and every day folks alike, but for one man, the experience landed him in the hospital.

During my first bar method class, I truly thought I was going to die. I actually feared that the skin over my thighs and triceps would rip open and my muscle would burst out and separate from the rest of my body. Again, as with all new workouts, my initial assumption was wrong. The Bar Method was hard, and I was the weakest person in the class. Back to square one.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back