Chase Ultimate Rewards 25% off Best Buy

kerouac kid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
I just picked up Alice Madness Returns for 1500 points ($15) shipped. If you are a Chase rewards member, check it out. The discount applies toward almost everything: ipods, laptops, tvs, games, etc.... I ordered a copy yesterday with KZ3, but I will return it. I did not see the KZ3 set on there.

Chase Ultimate Rewards

If you have a chase rewards card you can redeem them towards games from Best buy with in Store Pickup or shipped depending on the game.
Kinect Sports - Chase Rewards 1,875 pts ($18.75) Login to your Chase Rewards and you can search Kinect Sports for 1,875 points ($18.75).

Also Dance Central 2 is 2,100 points ($21)

[quote name='Japakneez']Can i buy points or do i have to earn them at 1% per purchase?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can purchase up to 5,000 additional points per month. To purchase points, click Purchase Points on the Manage Ultimate Rewards page.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Yes, you can purchase up to 5,000 additional points per month. To purchase points, click Purchase Points on the Manage Ultimate Rewards page.[/QUOTE]

However, the cost is a 2.5x premium. 5000 points = $125

It's not really worth it to purchase points. Because you're paying a premium. You're paying 2.5X per point which would negate any discount you get unless you're missing it by a few points.

When you earn points through purchasing every 100 points translates to $1 in their reward system. So you can spend it gift cards, get cash back or buy stuff.

Would've been a nice way to grab SR3, Skyrim, etc... Too bad I redeemed $70 via Pay Myself Back a few weeks back. Only have 1700 points now >.

[quote name='jling84']Thanks so much for the post! I just picked up Dragon Quest VI for 1,125 pts. That's only 11.25![/QUOTE]

i would of too if i already didnt own 2 copies of it :)

[quote name='slidecage']i would of too if i already didnt own 2 copies of it :)[/QUOTE]

I'm getting close to the end of this game, love the job system!

too bad my i don't have enough rewards points :)
i always withdraw a check whenever there is enough points

Thanks OP! I never use this card because I had all my Credit card debt consolidated on it (almost paid off) and locked in at 2.9%. They converted it to an Ultimate rewards account a few years ago and I never realized I had 1066 points on it. Nothing in merchandise I wanted but they do have a $10 BBY GC so I got that...never would have checked unless you mentioned this so thanks.

Thanks OP had 20,000 points and grabbed up 5 PS3 games, 2 3D Blu's, and 2 3D glasses to go with my new $300 3D TV I picked up on Black Friday. What a week for me.

Thanks for pointing this out op. I very rarely check ultimate rewards. I'm getting a few cd's and Alice. I'll be returning the copy I ordered from Best Buy. I wish that I could order a copy of Modern Warfare 3 since I can't find any deals.

[quote name='kerouac kid']I just picked up Alice Madness Returns for 1500 points ($15) shipped. If you are a Chase rewards member, check it out. The discount applies toward almost everything: ipods, laptops, tvs, games, etc.... I ordered a copy yesterday with KZ3, but I will return it. I did not see the KZ3 set on there.

Chase Ultimate Rewards[/QUOTE]

Wow, I had never checked my points until today. Thanks :D

You can get anywhere from 1-5% cash back on purchases? Wow, that's almost nothing. I don't suppose they round up, do they? ;)

It adds up after a while and is better than nothing for paying normally. I use my credit card for everything because you get something back and it is a protective layer above my actual money. Of course I have never carried over a balance for a month either.

I had about 33,000 points so I used some to get $18.xx Killzone 3 Helghast edition a $76.50 Nook touch and a few odd 10 dollar or so games. Guess I will keep the rest of the points there in case they do it again next year so I might have enough for one of those 59" TVs people were getting for ~60% off retail.

Didn't know they extended to tonight.

Ordered the special edition wireless controller with play and charge kit 360 controller on monday and in store picked it up earlier today.

I was planning to get a ipod classic also, but they upped the points a bit and im 600 points short, maybe next time.

[quote name='jaide']Thanks for pointing this out op. I very rarely check ultimate rewards. I'm getting a few cd's and Alice. I'll be returning the copy I ordered from Best Buy. I wish that I could order a copy of Modern Warfare 3 since I can't find any deals.[/QUOTE]

you can get MW3 21.99 /w free shipping from newegg.com as i did.

If you got google offer 20 to 40 deal from yesterday.

Edit: + tax (CA only)

To those complaining about the percentage cash back... 1-5% is pretty good... the 5% offers add up REALLY quickly for me if you are like me and purchase EVERYTHING on credit card (before someone else chimes in I obsessively pay off all balances on this card and never get in over my head, and have the top tier credit scored to prove it)

I generally can get the equivalent of 50-70 in cash back each month... had 70 last month before paying a $50 amazon charge with some of the points... Comparing this to my other cashback card (discover), I prefer this card much more

Hoping this deal lasts for the first couple weeks into december because I'd really like to take advantage of it

I wish I knew about this earlier, it was a great deal. 25% off was on everything. Including iPads and other Apple products, which never go on sale. AND the 25% off was on the sale price. Even though I came late to the party I managed to snag a couple games before midnight. Thanks for the post!

By the way, if you link a Chase Freedom Credit Card (or other Ultimate Reward Card) with a Chase checking account you get an additional 10 points on every purchase no matter how small the purchase.

I just picked up my order and was wondering if anyone tried or knows if it's possible to get reward zone points for these purchases. I'm guessing not since we used points to buy them but when I picked up the purchases i got a receipt with the real value of the items. Just wondering if anyone found a way to do it. Thanks!

bread's done
Back