Chased by a frigging school bus...

el bobo

CAGiversary!
All right so I was coming home from work and there's a crappy intersection that I ALWAYS take for some reason. There was a red light and I made the right(rolling it going around 30 illegals I know). Being the safe driver that I am, I made sure I had plenty of time to get to the necessary speed so no one died in a horrible fiery automobile accident. I had around 8-10 carlengths before this oncoming bus would reach the middle of the intersection. So I go, reach 50(5 above the speed limit) in around 2-3 seconds the bus is around 5-6 car lengths behind me at this point and beeps at me and flashes his lights. I thought to myself, self, there is no damn way I was even close to that guy. I wave as an apology, dunno why, and continue on my way.
I look in my rear view mirror a couple seconds later and I see the bus driver swerving in and out of traffic trying to keep up with me. Now I think to myself, self, what the kind of crack is that bus driver smoking. He followed me through a red light, and almost killed around five people along the way. I pull into a department store parking lot and he just continues on his way up the street as if nothing happened...
I SWEAR I had plenty of time to get out because the bus was going at least 5-10 mph under the speed limit so even as I was rolling the red light I was almost going as quickly as him. I guess he was just an angry bus driver with a lot of road rage after kids were jumping around his pimp mobile all day...
Moral of the story: Don't piss off a bus driver.

FIXED MY BAD I AM SORRY

[quote name='lilboo']Hitting the enter key is pretty awesome sometimes :bouncy:[/quote]

Seriously, reading this shit is not fun... alright time to try one last time.

Well next time I say you make him come to a stop and then kill him. It's the only way to prevent these sorts of things from happening again in the future.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Well next time I say you make him come to a stop and then kill him. It's the only way to prevent these sorts of things from happening again in the future.[/QUOTE]
I have a wooden bat in my car... good idea

[quote name='el bobo']I have a wooden bat in my car... good idea[/quote]

Now we're cooking with gas. Plus it's a bus driver, who is gonna miss him?

No offense, OP, but...

... Rolling Stops make you a bad driver too. Just saying.

Unless you meant this in a more /offensive/ way?

[quote name='el bobo']There was a red light and I made the right(rolling it going around 30 illegals I know)[/quote]

[quote name='Gourd']No offense, OP, but...

... Rolling Stops make you a bad driver too. Just saying.

Unless you meant this in a more /offensive/ way?[/QUOTE]
True about the rolling stops thing, I don't take offense to it. I should have stopped but traffic is really bad there and I didn't want to get stuck in the light so I took a wide open opportunity and I got flashed :D

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Now we're cooking with gas. Plus it's a bus driver, who is gonna miss him?[/quote]

More people than would miss the OP.

You should have noted the bus number and filed a complaint. A school bus driver with road rage is a bad bad situation. I hope there weren't any kids in the bus at the time at least.

when all this occured did you hear any chase music playing ? unless you hear chase music then you werent really being chased so dont worry wait until you hear a proper musical cue then worry.

^ Good point and also look out for babies in strollers in the middle of the street and old ladies. also try and crash through a fruit stand.

I saw this video on Crazy Police Chases where someone hijacked a bus, ran into one of those chain link fences. About 50 feet of chain link fence was stuck to the bus so everytime the bus turned, it would swing the fence around like a whip. Sparks were flying from the ground, it definitely could have caused some damage.

Anyway, in my long round about way, I was trying to say maybe someone hijacked the bus and was joyriding.

Dude thats nothing, one time I'm on my way to a football game at Pitt, back when they had their own stadium and didn't play at Heinz Field with the Steelers.

So I sort of jump my turn at a 4 way stop; it was a good thing too because I got one of the last good parking spots (it was a parallel spot along the right side of a road very near the stadium).

Anyway, similar to the OP, I see this dude who I cut in front of swearing to high heaven in his car and followed me to my spot. Anyway as we are getting out, he parks behind me in the road and gets out and goes to his trunk. So with my door still open I pop my trunk too (assumingly to get something to defend myself, in this case a 9 iron). This fucking guy pulls out a MACHETE!!! Yes a fucking machete and starts hackin and slashin at my friend Tithbert.

So sure enough this crazy prick gets a good shot in on Tithbert's forearm but the idiot's machete gets stuck in his ulna. So Tithbert's running around with a machete stickin out of his ulna but I'm happy because he disarmed the dude.

So I take my nine iron and clock the guy upside his temple. Took him down in one shot. He was sort of still shaking on the pavement so I bashed his skull in until he stopped convulsing. Tithbert was like "What the shit was that?"

Anyway we put the body, the nine iron and the machete (wiped the prints of course) in the trunk of the dude's car (still parked in the middle of the street) and drove it into a pond. Needless to say nobody ever found out.

IIRC Pitt won that day too! Go Pitt!

[quote name='bradr']I saw this video on Crazy Police Chases where someone hijacked a bus, ran into one of those chain link fences. About 50 feet of chain link fence was stuck to the bus so everytime the bus turned, it would swing the fence around like a whip. Sparks were flying from the ground, it definitely could have caused some damage.

Anyway, in my long round about way, I was trying to say maybe someone hijacked the bus and was joyriding.[/quote]

Ha! I saw that one a few weeks ago, too. That was awesome towards the end when the cop almost got torn apart by the fence.

OP, you should do a stake-out on at that intersection and try to instigate the bus again.

I think you saw the movie Duel one too many times.

I was trying to remember the name of that movie. Thanks.

Maybe if the bus went below 50 MPH it would explode..... Did you check if Keanu Reeves was driving?

[quote name='E_G_Man']Maybe if the bus went below 50 MPH it would explode..... Did you check if Sandra Bullock was driving?[/QUOTE]

fixed.

[quote name='bigdaddy']More people than would miss the OP.[/quote]

Oooh... how does that feel OP? Right in the face!
bj.gif

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Oooh... how does that feel OP? Right in the face!
bj.gif
[/quote]

Can we get that emoticon as a standard for CAG? Too funny.

[quote name='pittpizza']Dude thats nothing, one time I'm on my way to a football game at Pitt, back when they had their own stadium and didn't play at Heinz Field with the Steelers.

So I sort of jump my turn at a 4 way stop; it was a good thing too because I got one of the last good parking spots (it was a parallel spot along the right side of a road very near the stadium).

Anyway, similar to the OP, I see this dude who I cut in front of swearing to high heaven in his car and followed me to my spot. Anyway as we are getting out, he parks behind me in the road and gets out and goes to his trunk. So with my door still open I pop my trunk too (assumingly to get something to defend myself, in this case a 9 iron). This fucking guy pulls out a MACHETE!!! Yes a fucking machete and starts hackin and slashin at my friend Tithbert.

So sure enough this crazy prick gets a good shot in on Tithbert's forearm but the idiot's machete gets stuck in his ulna. So Tithbert's running around with a machete stickin out of his ulna but I'm happy because he disarmed the dude.

So I take my nine iron and clock the guy upside his temple. Took him down in one shot. He was sort of still shaking on the pavement so I bashed his skull in until he stopped convulsing. Tithbert was like "What the shit was that?"

Anyway we put the body, the nine iron and the machete (wiped the prints of course) in the trunk of the dude's car (still parked in the middle of the street) and drove it into a pond. Needless to say nobody ever found out.

IIRC Pitt won that day too! Go Pitt![/quote]

I call Bullshit, no way Pitt won.

[quote name='vrs1650']I call Bullshit, no way Pitt won.[/quote]

Ha, LMAO that thats the thing you call bullshit about.

bread's done
Back