Chasethechuckwagon is Hosting an xbox chat - Starts 8 PM (PST) TMR (May 6,2009)

Torque

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Hey Guys, Well We'll Be starting our first Xbox Live chat tomorrow at 8 PM (PST) on chasethechuckwagon.com. Just click in the community tabs, and register in the Chatroom link and forums link (if you're a new member to either or both). So Bring a Friend and lets talk about what we love about the Xbox Consoles, random encounters on xbox live or what not, and games we love to play + more topics. Keep it clean as we always do at CTCW and CAG and i hope you'll enjoy it. The Chat will last at least 30 minutes, and will be an hour long the future times we meet. If you are coming. Please post here, and post what your Chatroom name is... (if you have the same forum and chatroom username , just post ChatUN: same). Chats will be held EVERY wednesday!

-Also i am looking for some helps on days when i am unavailable, i need a trustworthy user to help host and moderate the discussion. Please contact me or the administrator of the CTCW board if you want to help! (No lurkers/noobies!!)

-Sorry for being a little brief on such short notice and unorganized. I just got confirmed to start the chats today!

- thread will be updated and more detailed + organized soon!

-Fazfznz, CTCW Mod and Host for the Xbox Chat.

[quote name='fazfznz']bump, hopefully some of you will catch this![/quote]

The Nintendo Chat went grat last night lasting well into the early morning East Coast time. Let's hope the Xbox crowd likes to mingle too. This is a great time and place to talk with your fellow gamers and makes trades or deals in real time. As well as talk about the latest and greates the Xbox has to offer.

Here is a link directly to the chat rooms. Register and get approved fast for the chat tonight:

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/chat/chasethechuckwagon

bread's done
Back