cheap 360

icp_00_111

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Hello, I am looking goe the cheapest new Xbox 360 for a friend for Christmas. It can be the 4 gig or 250, just looking for a great deal for his kids. Thanks ahead of time to anybody that helps find it.

I know Wal-Mart and Best Buy etc had the 360's for 99 bucks around Black Friday.

I looked through the weekly ads for the big stores next week and didn't see anything, but I may have missed something.

I know Cowboom (an offshoot of Best Buy) has 360's as there deal of the day for around 80 but they are used or refurbished. Even though they are used they have a good warranty and a lot of CAGs say that refurbished models they have bought before (from Cowboom and Amazon etc) are almost open box brand new.

If you check Cowboom, just be sure to look at their grading guide for the condition etc it is in. Sometimes they have missing cables or no controller. Be sure to check all the details. They have them from 100 to 130, some in a bundle.

If I can find it there is a promotional code for 20% off. It is over today though.

Sorry I didn't know of any new good deals. Check Microsoft.com and see if they have an deals, they include free shipping with a purchase.

Good luck my friend. :)

bread's done
Back