Cheap 3DS Games 2.0 - It's Back

umbry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (95%)
vqucrx.png

*image made by Pekola

It's back. 2.0. Slowly rebuilding the thread and searching for deals.
A thread for us to keep track of cheap 3DS games and upcoming releases and deals,
If you have any deals post them in the thread and I will try and update the OP.
Or if you have deal questions ask here and we will try and help you out.

SALE SECTION

Key

SALE = SALE / AD SALE
CLE = Clearance meaning YRMV

Amazon

Bravely Second: End Layer - $24.94

- Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash - $9.68

- Codename S.T.E.A.M. - $9.15
Final Fantasy Explorers - $14.99

LBX: Little Battlers eXperience - $8.85
Return to PopoloCrois: A STORY OF SEASONS Fairytale - $14.50

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - $12.53

Best Buy

Frys

GameStop

Target

Toy R Us

Walmart

GoHastings

UPCOMING 3DS Games Section

Monster Hunter Stories - 9/8
Metroid: Samus Returns - 9/15
Pokemon Gold/Silver - 9/22
Culdcept Revolt - 10/3
LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy - 10/6
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions - 10/6
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond The Myth - 10/17
Pokemon Moon & Pokemon Sun -  11/17
Fire Emblem Warriors - 12/31
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology - 3/31                                                                   
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux3/31 (pre-order now since it is $29)

Digimon Universe : Appli Monsters

Monster Tale Ultimate - TBA
Donkey Kong Land - TBA
Mighty No 9 - TBA
New Atelier Rorona - TBA
Theatrhythm: Dragon Quest - TBA

Hope for The West

Terry's 3D Wonderland
Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3

e-shop Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
These things are always YMMV. My town has a small population and Walmart is our only chain store, and we have copies of FE and Cave Story+. They're all MSRP, but still, might be better off checking rural towns for stock instead of resorting to the ebay cesspool.

There is always a risk since 3rd party merchants could be soccer moms or hockey dads that know jack squat about identifying bootlegs when buying from gamestop/craigslist or where ever their kids get their games from. Go with the vendors with more ratings.

I picked up The World Ends With You last week from Amazon and got what looks like a factory sealed copy, I'll open it up and report back if it's a bootleg, doesn't look like bootleg though.

lol I'm gonna have a hard time looking for these games

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
I have a copy I'd be willing to sale. Got it through a Best Buy used B2G1. Comes with case (some light sticker residue on back), manual, and inserts. If you're interested, PM me.

Looking for Zelda ALBW .. Any deals?
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Digital Download Code for $24 on Ebay (3 Available): HERE

Also, for some weird reason, like twenty other auctions for ALBW download code popped up on ebay today. You might be able to find it even cheaper if you look.

I picked up The World Ends With You last week from Amazon and got what looks like a factory sealed copy, I'll open it up and report back if it's a bootleg, doesn't look like bootleg though.
I picked up the world ends with you used from walmart.com and it came complete. I've seen chronotrigger on walmart too

The download codes are from the majoras mask 3ds bundle restock at GS. The market will be flooded with all the scalpers selling their codes. You may be able to get it cheap.

No, it's for A Link Between Worlds.

GameStop had a N3DSXL Majora's Mask bundle up for sale today that included an ALBW download code among other items.

where did you buy it... I don't mind having MM digital actually
Yea, its the code for ALBW. But almost 1/2 price for a Nintendo title is a steal to me. For anyone interested in steam..that was also part of the GS MM bundle and I'd imagine those prices are dropping on ebay too.

Yea, its the code for ALBW. But almost 1/2 price for a Nintendo title is a steal to me. For anyone interested in steam..that was also part of the GS MM bundle and I'd imagine those prices are dropping on ebay too.
hope a CAG sells it - would much prefer to buy from a fellow CAG than someone off eBay :/

I have a sealed Cave story 3D with lenticular slip cover. I picked it up from one of those failed social media sites that had a lot of games up to 50% off if you redeemed your points (site had a points system) several years ago.

if anyone looking for ALBW codes, PM me. I have yet to open up a bunch of my 3ds bundles which I'm doing to get the club nintendo pins.

I have a sealed Cave story 3D with lenticular slip cover. I picked it up from one of those failed social media sites that had a lot of games up to 50% off if you redeemed your points (site had a points system) several years ago.

if anyone looking for ALBW codes, PM me. I have yet to open up a bunch of my 3ds bundles which I'm doing to get the club nintendo pins.
man I'm jelly - still looking for the Cave Story 3D :/

There is a digital copy on the MH4 Edition of the n3DS XL, but I'm pretty sure that's not an option because it's both very expensive and very unavailable...
Yeah, I was just trying to find if there were any codes for it that people might sell like ALBW but I guess those bundles got the game already pre installed. Oh well, I guess eshop it is.

What's a good price for Pokemon: gates to infinity?  I don't see it available online except amazon or ebay and the only place in-store I've seen was a lone copy at a Target.

I already beat it and sold NSMB 2. But at $15, I can't get myself to rebuy NSMB 2. I didn't think it was as good as the first for the DS. 

It's an official deal.

They have the placards on the games saying that they are $14.99 when you go down the 3DS/DS aisle.

That was how I saw the deal

bread's done
Back