Cheap 3DS Games 2.0 - It's Back

umbry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (95%)
vqucrx.png

*image made by Pekola

It's back. 2.0. Slowly rebuilding the thread and searching for deals.
A thread for us to keep track of cheap 3DS games and upcoming releases and deals,
If you have any deals post them in the thread and I will try and update the OP.
Or if you have deal questions ask here and we will try and help you out.

SALE SECTION

Key

SALE = SALE / AD SALE
CLE = Clearance meaning YRMV

Amazon

Bravely Second: End Layer - $24.94

- Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash - $9.68

- Codename S.T.E.A.M. - $9.15
Final Fantasy Explorers - $14.99

LBX: Little Battlers eXperience - $8.85
Return to PopoloCrois: A STORY OF SEASONS Fairytale - $14.50

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - $12.53

Best Buy

Frys

GameStop

Target

Toy R Us

Walmart

GoHastings

UPCOMING 3DS Games Section

Monster Hunter Stories - 9/8
Metroid: Samus Returns - 9/15
Pokemon Gold/Silver - 9/22
Culdcept Revolt - 10/3
LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy - 10/6
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions - 10/6
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond The Myth - 10/17
Pokemon Moon & Pokemon Sun -  11/17
Fire Emblem Warriors - 12/31
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology - 3/31                                                                   
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux3/31 (pre-order now since it is $29)

Digimon Universe : Appli Monsters

Monster Tale Ultimate - TBA
Donkey Kong Land - TBA
Mighty No 9 - TBA
New Atelier Rorona - TBA
Theatrhythm: Dragon Quest - TBA

Hope for The West

Terry's 3D Wonderland
Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3

e-shop Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a deal but saw an announcement that Picross 3D 2 is coming out for the 3DS in Japan. Let's hope it gets released in the West soon. The first is my favorite puzzle game ever and one of the best DS games.
Going to pick up the first one at Gamestop used for $2.99

Just looked at the 3DS page at Gamestop. Soul Hackers is now $10. I still have my birthday coupon, so I'll consider it.

I can't verify if my store has it in stock because the store checker has blacked out New York for some reason.

This was in the Vita thread, but you can also use it for 3DS games (or anything else in the store).

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/redirect.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.giltcity.com%2Fnewyork%2Fjetnycaug15&pid=12950025

Purchase a Jet.com membership and $30 credit for $10.50 after using promo code WELCOME30.
There are also some games that show up if you search but don't show up under the 3DS section. If there is a specific game may be worth searching as well as looking at the 3DS section.

Searching for "3DS" apparently works as well. Luigi's Mansion for $28 is pretty tempting.

There's also a "$15 off your first order of $35+" coupon on the Jet site: 15BUCKSNOW

Damn, was hoping they'd let you use $30 credit in conjunction with a promo code. COD Ghosts Prestige Edition with 1080p scoped camera and all that would have been about $25 total, taking the $10.50 purchase from Gilt City into account.

That means Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker is $20 instead of $10.50. :( Theatrhythm is $25, which would make it $10.50 as well. Does unused credit remain in your account (like it should)?

Does sales tax count to get it over the $30 threshold?

Edit: No sales tax for me in California. And for the $30 voucher you don't need to actually reach the $30 (unlike, say, reward certificates at Best Buy) to use the voucher. If there's a few cents leftover on the voucher it will just be forfeited but I didn't mind.

But you only get the one shot with it so be careful since once it's applied the code will be considered used even if you don't checkout.

I read the thing 5 or 6 times, and eventually came to the conclusion that you don't actually have to spend $30.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well after looking at it. I'll probably chance it to pick up a copy of Persona Q.

Edit: So went ahead and got the code from Giltcity for $10.50. Persona Q was $29.45 but there was no sales tax or shipping fee so I didn't have to pay any extra to Jet.com

Worked well so far. I'll have to wait and see how well the shipping process goes. Says it's being fulfilled by Toys r Us. (at a $20 discount from TRU's price and didn't have to pay their outrageous shipping fees).

I didn't look too far into it but I did see Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker is $37.45, Etrian Mystery Dungeon is $25.79, and Persona Q Premium is $51.70 (I already have the case so I had no reason to pay the extra $20). Nothing great price wise unless you're taking advantage of that giltcity deal and getting $19.50 off

Anyone know if Devil Survivor 2 is the first print edition? I'd bite at that price.

I'm assuming people can confirm these sites are legit.

Is anybody else having trouble checking out at Jet.com? For some reason it refuses to believe my card's expiry date is real, even though I'm entering it in MM/YY format as the site requests.

Did the giltcity/ jet thing to get Rune Factory 4 for right at $20 after debit discount. I've had troubles finding it for under $35 or so, so thanks for sharing. Said it was shipping from buy.com after the purchase.

Did the giltcity/ jet thing to get Rune Factory 4 for right at $20 after debit discount. I've had troubles finding it for under $35 or so, so thanks for sharing. Said it was shipping from buy.com after the purchase.
I was meaning to tell the world that this is the cheapest you'll find Rune Factory 4, and it's my fav game so i gotta spread the word

Glitchy thing and Rune Factory in the same sentece, i'm very intrigued now, can yo elaborate on how is this done?

Is it really glitchy..? I remember it was linked for some Wii U games and the 15BUCKSNOW promo code shows Toad Tracker for $23.25 (for me), so unless the glitch is getting it to order successfully your first purchase lets you take off $15 for first order.

Toad Tracker went out of stock when I saw this last, so I wonder if this will work now.

edit: I guess it was GiltCity that was being mentioned and not something glitchy

Thanks for the heads up on Rune Factory 4 at Jet.com.  Placed an order using the $30 Gilt City coupon for $10.50, and ended up paying about $20 total for Rune Factory 4 across Jet.com and Gilt City.  Never thought I would see the day when new copies of this were going for $20.

If your local Best Buy has copies of Persona Q, apparently it's on clearance for 19.99.  But no shipping, and none in my area. Sad face.

So my Rune Factory 4 from Jet came today.  It was originally supposed to be from Buy.com but the package was actually from Beach Audio.  Weird. 

If your local Best Buy has copies of Persona Q, apparently it's on clearance for 19.99. But no shipping, and none in my area. Sad face.
I'm gonna check mine today. Although, in my experience, sometimes not all locations have stuff marked down to the same clearance price. Thanks for the heads up though! Hopefully I find one.

Persona Q is $29.45 on Jet.com and if you use the code YAHOOJET you get $15 off on orders over $50 (plus you get free shipping). So grab your deo, toothpaste, and toilet paper, and get Persona Q for $14.45.

Only applies to first time Jet.com orders, so make a new account if you've already used the site.

bread's done
Back