Cheap Ass Gamer E3 2010 Party - Wednesday Night at the Golden Gopher

[quote name='chiat']I was thinking to go until I saw 250+ RSVP on Facebook. Does anybody know how big the bar is? Isn't it gonna be too crowded with that many people?[/QUOTE]

I went to the bar last year during the Kotaku party. It's not too bad. It should be able to hold 250 ppl.

The place is gonna be PACKED AS HELL so gear yourselves up guys in advance for the lines and wait time for booze. Oh and Constanza, Lakers in 7 baby!

left downtown to catch my flight at 7:45, leaving those at the Gopher to await the sausage influx. Oh, wells... perhaps CAG is a vice best kept virtual. Stay cheap, my friends.

The party was great fun, me and the wife had a good time. Thanks again cheapy, for getting this together.
2u4j0gg.jpg

thanks to cheapy d and the cag crew tonight i got to talk with a real girl. (shout out Bettie ) thanks cheapy it was a good time hope you enjoyed your tour of stabbie ally.

[quote name='ultrarobotninja']The party was great fun, me and the wife had a good time. Thanks again cheapy, for getting this together.
2u4j0gg.jpg
[/QUOTE]

God damn im tall !!!

It was so much fun last night . Thanks Cheap , Ship , Wombat !!! And to think i was worried that my girl was gonna be all smothered in nerds when in reality we are all a bunch of cool cats . ( Even though i saw you doggin her Cheap !!! )

The place was packed but once word started getting around that all you had to do was tell the bouncer you were there for the "cheapassgamer" thing, non CAGs were filtering in. I personally watched two people at the bar texting friends to come down. Sigh. Party was a big hit though, thanks for putting it together!

[quote name='bcRIPster']The place was packed but once word started getting around that all you had to do was tell the bouncer you were there for the "cheapassgamer" thing, non CAGs were filtering in. I personally watched two people at the bar texting friends to come down. Sigh. Party was a big hit though, thanks for putting it together![/QUOTE]

that's funny, but hey that's la for you. I had to work late so I had to skip the night. Glad to see folks had a good time. Maybe next time we can have a secret phrase like fuck.

Much thanks to the CAG crew for arranging a fun time and free booze. Double-fister dude thanks you twice.

Thank you, Cheapy for throwing a great party. The first ever after-show e3 party that I have attended! It was cool to get to meet you, Wombat and Shipwreck. Keep up the great work on the Cagcast. I listen to them EVERY week (or whenever you get around to recording, editing and posting them, you lazy bastards!

Thanks for a most excellent time Cheapy! Seeing you Wombat and Ship was freaking awesome. It must have been the first time I've ever gone to a bar in LA and haven't been surrounded with toolbags, Nice to meet fellow CAGS.

bread's done
Back