Cheap Ass MP3 Player??

foog

CAG Veteran
im looking for the cheapest 15-20GB mp3 player i can find... i dont have big money to spend on an ipod. so like around $1-$170 would be awesome!

If you're willing to spending an extra $20, you can get the Dell Pocket DJ (5GB) for $199. Else, I think you're gonna be spending over $200 for anything above 10GB. Good luck.

[quote name='2poor']isnt the dell pocket dj $250?[/quote]

The Dell DJ, which is 20GB, is about $250. The Dell Pocket DJ is 5GB and costs $199. The Pocket DJ is smaller both in physical size as well as harddrive size.

I've had a Zen Xtra for about 2 years now and I love the thing. I've had nothing but good luck with it. It sounds great too. It's not as small as the Ipod, but it's better than carrying a CD player around. I paid around $250 for mine ($192 @ Wal-Mart is great) and I have no regrets.

I just got the Dell Digital Jukebox 15G yesterday from my wife. I spent a little over $100 on it, great for the price. But Dell stop making them, replaced with pocket Jukebox.

That creative zen for $198 sounds like a great deal. i showed the link to a friend, he might get 1. I already got an Iriver h320 from an after Xmas sale that Best buy had. Also are the zens any good. someone mentioned its sucked but whats the story on it.

Zen Micro is definitely the way to go. 223.48 on amazon.com - built in FM tuner and smart software to sync w/outlook etc. 25% more storage than the ipod mini AND replaceable/rechargeable battery pack.

I love my Creative Zen, however my husband took it overseas, here is what I am getting to replace it....

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home;jsessionid=BunwAVxOcQ!1943644773?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=335372&is=REG

RCA LYRA,
you can record TV shows, music , dvd's and more to it.
At about $285 after $50 mail in rebate.
I ordered mine yesterday, I will let ya know how it is when it gets here.

If your looking for the supremo cheap deal and u don't mind size, there is the RCA Lyra RD2840 40GB for $200 including shipping, check mysimon.com for an exact price. I have one and its pretty good for the price.

bread's done
Back