Cheap Ass PC Gaming Mouse Suggestions

mx518. its around 30-40 bucks and it kicks ass. ive had it for 5 years and its still working as if brand new. and ive tried newer mouses, but this one remains king.

Thanks. I was hoping for something a little more cheap ass. If I get 5 years use out of it, then 30 was a good price.

For something you'll use for hours on end and everyday of your life, I wouldn't try to cheapass your way on a mouse. For something like this, you really get what you pay for.

I've gone thru half a dozen cheapo optical mice before settling down with a MX518. Was able to get it for like $15 after a $20 MIR.

My best advice is to check your local Best Buy/Staples/Office Max.Office Depot ads, or even sites like newegg.com, zipzoomfly.com, tigerdirect.com or frys.com = or wait for someone on sites like Fatwallet or SlickDeals to post a deal for a mouse

From time to time, woot.com also sells refurbished (no one seems to complain about their quality) Razer-brand mice for $20-30 shipped. Razer's one of the premier companies for gaming-line mice.

Razer makes decent mice, but their quality is sub-par compared to Logitech (why do you think so many refurbs are out there?)

If you're using a mouse for gaming, you definitely don't want to go cheapo. If you're willing to wait, Logitech offers rebates pretty regularly, for $10-$20 off of their mice. I just picked up a G500 for $35 after rebate, and it kicks ass.

Going to have to throw in another recommendation for the MX518. I've had this thing for ~5 years when I bought it along with my Logitech G15, and they're both still going strong.

Definitely the best mouse I've ever bought.

bread's done
Back