Cheap Ass Sony PSP!

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Seems way too good to be true, $190 for a PSP, $85 for a DS?[/QUOTE]

LOL. I go to the Playstation Boards and someone has bought a PSP for $160 there, so it may be legit.

[quote name='111111']190 for psp is decent since used ones are about that much.

and lookin at the ds deal i bet they're both used.[/QUOTE]

For the PSP, it says it is new though.

[quote name='Cao Cao']I checked the whois page and found that the owner of this domain used a Network Solutions private registration, which hides the owner's true information from the whois databases. This is a strong sign that this is a scam because no legit store would need a private registration.[/QUOTE]

oh wow.

1) Nothing on the store via Reseller Ratings
2) Resellers make little profit on gaming systems, this markdown would be at a loss to them
3) Website is very unprofessional and sells random items (They are an Ebay Buis.)
4) Item details says the PSP wil ship 10 days from order (meaning they can string you along for a month easily)
5) They are listed on Ebay with 4 feedback ratings

Buy at your own risk

[quote name='smalien1']Quoted from their webste:

We are closed Sat & Sun (Saturday is my "down" time and Sunday is my time with the Lord).[/QUOTE]

LOL, good one.

[quote name='smalien1']Quoted from their webste:

We are closed Sat & Sun (Saturday is my "down" time and Sunday is my time with the Lord).[/QUOTE]

:lol:

So bascially on Saturday and Sunday he should just say he is down with the Lord.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:lol:

So bascially on Saturday and Sunday he should just say he is down with the Lord.[/QUOTE]

LMAO, "down with the lord," lol.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']It's not even called a PSP, it's called a "TAKE YOUR GAMING TO ANOTHER LEVEL!".[/QUOTE]

There's games for the PSP? All I see are UMD movies....

[quote name='paramount']2) Resellers make little profit on gaming systems, this markdown would be at a loss to them[/QUOTE]

Not if it fell came from the back of a white van. I bet they make huge bank. Best Buy is probably jealous.

bread's done
Back