Cheap Ass Webcam?

Nephets

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a webcam or any GOOD QUALITY webcam deals, since I'm 99 percent sure I can't use my Sony CyberShot camera as a webcam, or can I...? I doubt it, so, anyone know where to get good, cheap webcams?

Nobody knows anything? Come on now. Are you just avoiding this topic because imagining me with a webcam is a sick thought or what?! :lol:

[quote name='Nephets']Nobody knows anything? Come on now. Are you just avoiding this topic because imagining me with a webcam is a sick thought or what?! :lol:[/quote]

ummmm......yes

Mock me why don't you? Yes. That is me. Please don't hijack my thread if what you said really was deemed as an insult.

Anyway, I need a webcam, and a cheap, good one at that.

Veos are decent and super cheap. Same for Logitech Quickcam Express. Neither is great quality, but you should be able to find them online for $20ish total.

If you have a PS2, you can just get the Eyetoy and use it as a webcam. Plus, y'know, you'll have an Eyetoy and stuff too.

Amazon has a webcam for $25, and you get a second one free. CompUSA has the same deal on a different camera, and it costs $30. I don't remember the exact models, but check the newspaper ads this week. I get mine a day early, so that's how I found out about it.

Thanks! Can't seem to find the "buy one get one free" deal though... still, Amazon has some decent, very cheap webcams that'll be great for instant messenging chats.

bread's done
Back