Cheap-Ass X-Mas

terborx

CAGiversary!
With November half over, its officially time to start looking to Christmas to bring in some much needed gaming goodness.
Any new games (let's consider new to be anything released since October) people want to / expect to drop in price by the holidays?
I'm kind of hoping for a deal on The Warriors, but I'm not too confident about that one.

I'd say if it's as new as this October - usually the time developers start pushing out titles in time for the holiday season - there's not much of a chance that a game will drop significantly before Xmas, unless sales performance is downright abysmal. You might see a drop of $10 at best, but I wouldn't hope for much more than that. This is from limited experience/memory, anyway.

Me being as poor as I am, I usually go for the hot holiday titles... of last year :) With a few mega-successful exceptions, games are almost guaranteed to have plummeted in price a year after they've come out. So if you're missing out on anything hot from then, now's probably a good time to pick it up.

bread's done
Back