Cheap Blue Man Group Tickets

Check this out: http://www.artsboston.org/bostix.cfm

B.M.G. rarely has any available for half off, though. Most of the shows get sold out quickly because the theater is so small. I've see the show twice over the years, it's quite good. I've heard they updated it with some new material recently, so it might be time for me to go again!

I saw the Blue Man Group back in 2002 in Las Vegas at the Luxor Hotel. I have to say the show was just simply amazing and funt to be at. Also the tickets were expensive they were over $100 a piece, don't know of any cheap tickets though.

At least for the New York show a couple of years ago, you could call them and offer to help clean up afterwards and they give you a huge break on the ticket price, if not let you in for free. I wouldn't be surprised if the BMG shows in other cities offered the same deal. It's definitely worth it to you, and to them too, because they make a mess :)

I went and saw them in Chicago last year. Tickets were subsidized by the dorm though so it was only $20 combined for the tickets + the bus ride from Madison to Chicago. The show was great though it was more for kids than adults.

You really should call them and ask about ushering. I ushered in Chicago last year with three of my friends and we got to see the show for free. All you do is wear black pants and a white shirt, pass out some programs, and pick up some trash for a few minutes after the show.

bread's done
Back