Cheap copy of bayonetta?

CH82

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've been looking around for this game but so far I've only been able to find overpriced used copies at eb games. I've heard of it going at some places for under 20 but I'm running out of retailers to go search. Amazon/amazon.ca it is only being sold by other sellers and their shipping cost makes the price unappealing.

Looks like it's back up to $29.99 on amazon.com, which is surprising, because it's been cheaper than that for a really long time. Must have sold a lot of them for $10 a short while ago, as someone said.

If the UK version works on North American PS3s, it's £9.27 there.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

I think when you add it to your cart, the price goes down a little bit, because of UK VAT [taxes or w/e].
Assuming shipping for the game is the same as a dvd, it should be £3

Ends up being about $19.11 CAD

New egg doesn't ship to Canada from what I've heard. Is this correct? As for the 9.99 deal. It wasn't available to Canadians. Was going to add it to my cart but since it was being sold through some 3rd party amazon retailer it wasn't allowed. The shipping rates for Canadians are ridiculous considering Americans can get free shipping on items.

bread's done
Back