Cheap Dreamcast games at Wherehouse.com - UPDATED with cheap MGS2 Sub. PS2

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
I've heard these games come complete and virtually scratch free..

DREAMCAST

Sega Bass Fishing - $1.99

Quake 3 Arena - $4.99

NBA 2K1 - $1.99

Shenmue - $4.99

F1 World Grand Prix - $4.99

Sega Marine Fishing - $1.99

NBA 2K - $1.99

Soul Fighter - $1.99

NFL Quarterback Club 2000 - $1.99

Blue Stinger - $5.99, NEW not used.

Chef's Luv Shack - $1.99 *ONLY ONE LEFT*

ECW Hardcore Revolution - $1.99

NBA 2K2 - $1.99

Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 - $4.99

Tennis 2K2 - $1.99

Vanishing Point - $4.99

World Series Baseball 2K1 - $1.99

Space Channel 5 - $1.99

NFL 2K1 - $1.99

Sonic Adventure - $1.99

NFL 2K - $1.99

Sydney 2001 - $1.99 *ONLY ONE LEFT*

Virtua Tennis - $1.99

NHL 2K - $1.99

Toy Commander - $4.99

Tee Off - $1.99 *ONLY ONE LEFT*

NFL Quarterback Club 2001 - $1.99

MDK2

Trickstyle - $1.99 *ONLY ONE LEFT*

WWF Attitude - $1.99 *ONLY ONE LEFT*

Monaco Grand Prix - $4.99 *ONLY ONE LEFT*

NBA Showtime: NBA on NBC - $1.99

NFL Blitz 2001 - $1.99

Wild Metal: Reclaim The Future - $1.99 *ONLY ONE LEFT*

Carrier - $1.99

Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation - $1.99

NFL Blitz 2000 - $1.99

Rippin' Riders Snowboarding - $4.99

Aerowings
- $1.99

Ready 2 Rumble Boxing - $4.99

ESPN International Track and Field - $1.99

Demolition Racer: No Exit - $4.99

Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX - $1.99

Soldier Of Fortune - $4.99 *ONLY ONE LEFT*

Tomb Raider Chronicles - $1.99 *ONLY ONE LEFT*

Chicken Run - $4.99

Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX - $1.99

Ducati World Racing Challenge - $4.99

Phantasy Star Online - $1.99

Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2 - $1.99 *ONLY ONE LEFT*

World Series Baseball 2K2 - $1.99

Razor Freestyle Scooter - $1.99

NFL 2K - $1.99

Heavy Metal: Geomatrix - $1.99 *ONLY ONE LEFT*

NCAA College Football 2K2: Road to the Rose Bowl - 1.99

PLAYSTATION 2

Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
- $14.99 (This was going for a LOT on ebay the other day.. examples below) OOS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8158209257&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8157857568&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8157344334&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

A bunch of junk, but some stuff worth notice.. specifically Space Channel 5 and Sonic Adventure for $1.99 each, as well as both Phantasy Star games.. there's also random N64 games in stock, mostly crap sports titles.. hope someone gets some Tomb Raider and Sonic goodness out of this..

Yeah, I probably wasted my time putting up this list.. oh well.

Warning about sonic adventure. I bought that from them and it didnt work even though the disc was mint condition. Other people here ordered sonic from them too and got bad copies.

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']To pass up on a $5 Shenmue would be downright moronic.[/quote]

Yay, someone else loves Shenmue! I have the LE of it.. I imported Shenmue 2 from the UK for DC.. love this game. $5 for Shenmue is more than a steal.

I own/ed:

1 opened USA copy of Shenmue
1 sealed USA copy of Shenmue
1 opened European Shenmue
1 opened Japanese Shenmue
*HAD* 1 sealed USA Limited Editon Shenmue

1 opened Japanese Shenmue II
1 opened Europeane Shenmue II
1 sealed American Shenmue IIx for Xbox (I DON'T EVEN OWN AN XBOX, yet I bought it the day it came out)

And an imported copy of the Shenmue Movie DVD

I tried to get the limited edition American release of the Japanese Shenmue, but I have yet to see it on ebay.

I would buy the music soundtracks, but the only ones I can find are those notorious Sonmay and EverAnime ones - professional counterfeits.

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']I own/ed:

1 opened USA copy of Shenmue
1 sealed USA copy of Shenmue
1 opened European Shenmue
1 opened Japanese Shenmue
*HAD* 1 sealed USA Limited Editon Shenmue

1 opened Japanese Shenmue II
1 opened Europeane Shenmue II
1 sealed American Shenmue IIx for Xbox (I DON'T EVEN OWN AN XBOX, yet I bought it the day it came out)

And an imported copy of the Shenmue Movie DVD

I tried to get the limited edition American release of the Japanese Shenmue, but I have yet to see it on ebay.

I would buy the music soundtracks, but the only ones I can find are those notorious Sonmay and EverAnime ones - professional counterfeits.[/quote]

get them off of yahoo japan auctions.

Is MGS2:S really that rare? Damn, maybe I should sell my PS2 copy and just stick with my Xbox version (even with the slowday).

Oh, and Sonic Adventure, Carrier, Space Channel 5, the PSO games, and Heavy Metal Geomatrix are well worth the prices.

[quote name='Edge']Is MGS2:S really that rare? Damn, maybe I should sell my PS2 copy and just stick with my Xbox version (even with the slowday).

Oh, and Sonic Adventure, Carrier, Space Channel 5, the PSO games, and Heavy Metal Geomatrix are well worth the prices.[/quote]

I would just stick with your PS2 version. Better controls and no slowdown is probably the reason why it's so rare :p

[quote name='ryan838']Warning about sonic adventure. I bought that from them and it didnt work even though the disc was mint condition. Other people here ordered sonic from them too and got bad copies.[/quote]has nothing to do with WH. During the DC launch, many of the launch games got bad pressings/defects

15% off code: take15off

N64 stuff is coming back in stock, too. Nothing good at the moment, though -- mostly shitty sports titles.

[quote name='ryan838']Warning about sonic adventure. I bought that from them and it didnt work even though the disc was mint condition. Other people here ordered sonic from them too and got bad copies.[/quote]
that happened to me too.

I ended up getting the last MGS earlier (had to run so couldn't post), adn jsut ordered Sonic Adventure and Perfect Dark.

IIRC, all Wherehouse games are complete and mint, correct?

[quote name='guerrila_gamer']Can you still play PSO online? Does it have a singleplayer mode atleast?[/quote]

The Sega Server ended for PSO on Dreamcast about 15 months ago if I remember correct but you can play on an unofficial server

http://schtserv.funurl.com/

You can also play offline if you like with no need to ever play online

How much is shipping? If there are free shipping codes, I'll be getting Space Channel 5, Sonic Adventure, and Pokemon Snap.

Perfect Dark is 1.99! :shock:

[quote name='Nephets']How much is shipping? If there are free shipping codes, I'll be getting Space Channel 5, Sonic Adventure, and Pokemon Snap.

Perfect Dark is 1.99! :shock:[/quote]

I think at TRU, you can pick up Perfect Dark, brand new, for like $2.99.

I think the extra $.99 is worth the new copy.

[quote name='grayfox'][quote name='Nephets']How much is shipping? If there are free shipping codes, I'll be getting Space Channel 5, Sonic Adventure, and Pokemon Snap.

I think the extra $.99 is worth the new copy.[/quote]

Yeah, I already got Perfect Dark, but if there are cheap/free shipping codes, I'll definately be all over this deal.

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='grayfox'][quote name='Nephets']How much is shipping? If there are free shipping codes, I'll be getting Space Channel 5, Sonic Adventure, and Pokemon Snap.

I think the extra $.99 is worth the new copy.[/quote]

Yeah, I already got Perfect Dark, but if there are cheap/free shipping codes, I'll definately be all over this deal.[/quote]

Haven't seen any free shipping codes; there is a 15% off code, however: take15off . Add on shipping (2.95) + tax, and it comes out to about the same deal as EB (3.99 - 26% + saver S/H). Unless this copy of Perfect Dark comes with the original packaging, you can go either way.

MGS substance is out of stock used and $40 new, if it still sells for $100+ on ebay that's not to bad but since I've seen other copies before for less I think I'll pass.

[quote name='dsullo']I just checked my order which I placed for MGS Substance PS2 and it was cancelled. Warehouse.com sucks[/quote]

Wow, I really must've got the last one, as mine has shipped, along with Perfect Dark and Sonic Adventure.

MGS 2 Substance was just showing in stock for me, so I ordered it, I'm glad I got in on it since Wherehouse deals seem to be difficult to get.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']MGS 2 Substance was just showing in stock for me, so I ordered it, I'm glad I got in on it since Wherehouse deals seem to be difficult to get.[/quote]

Don't get too excited. I ordered mine when the OP posted the deal on 12/31 and it hasn't even shipped yet. Wherehouse has a history of listing things for sale they don't actually have in stock.

Exactly. I ordered Grandia 2, and to lessen shipping I went ahead and got MDK 2 as well. Well, Grandia got cancelled so I got stuck paying a large shipping charge on a game I only kinda wanted. Bastards.

bread's done
Back