Cheap DS Games?

Willie Aames

CAG Veteran
Any thoughts on the best way to get some DS games on the cheap? Some of the games I'm looking to pick up:

Tetris DS (J&R $21.94)
Phoenix Wright (1) ($23.00 New from Ebay)
Puzzle Quest ($21.94 from CD Universe using GCO)
Magical Starsign ($10.50, ebay)
Final Fantasy III ($23.50, ebay)
Hotel Dusk
Mario Kart
Meteos
Advance Wars DS

Best deal I've found is the google checkout $10 deal at Buy.com or CD universe.

Best deal on Advance Wars is if you luck out at K-mart and find one, it should be $9. But those odds are very slim - you can get used ones at Game Crazy for $13.49 after MVP

Meteos is $7.50 or so at Toys R Us, but again another long shot.

The rest are tough to get a deal on

Dave

If your TRU still has Phoenix Wright 1 it has been $19.99 for over a year...

Advance Wars DS was $10 at several places including K-Mart and Sears maybe (probably none left now though)

I've found copies of Pheonix Wright 1 at CC and TRU, for $17 and $20 respectively. If there are any left I could grab you one if you want to trade or pay me the difference + shipping.

[quote name='johnnypark']I've found copies of Pheonix Wright 1 at CC and TRU, for $17 and $20 respectively. If there are any left I could grab you one if you want to trade or pay me the difference + shipping.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer, but I'll try and hunt one down in my area.

Found Tetris DS for $21.94 shipped at J&R w/ Google Checkout.

[quote name='Willie Aames']Thanks for the offer, but I'll try and hunt one down in my area.

Found Tetris DS for $21.94 shipped at J&R w/ Google Checkout.[/quote]

Pretty solid deal...good luck finding the rest

[quote name='MightySlacker']

Meteos is $7.50 or so at Toys R Us, but again another long shot.

[/QUOTE]

If checking TRU, it's important to make sure you don't pick up the Disney one by accident. I have seen at 2 TRU stores where the shelf tag says Meteos $29.99 but the game stocked is the Disney version.

[quote name='killerwhale']thanks for the heads up i just ordered tetris from j&r[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on Puzzle Quest from CD Universe ($10 off w/ GCO).

Meteos is on clearance at CC for $16.96... this week 25% off.

I was lucky to find it at a TRU for $7.50. They show up randomly from time to time, so keep checking.

bread's done
Back