Cheap DS games

zephyrs

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for any cheap ds games. I prefer new, but will take used for the right price and condition.... I'm talking about really, really cheap. Like in the $5-$10.

Sigh... that's exactly the kind of stuff I'm looking for. I'm trying to beef up my collection some. But there aren't any Kmarts in San Antonio anymore.... and the deals you mentioned aren't on their website of course....

Pac Pix and Ridge Racer $1.97 each at Sears (in store only)

Asphalt DS at Target for $2.48 - $4.98 depending on the location

I have a really short attention span... haha... but seriously, because I do. I want the games because they're really cheap. If I buy a game for $5 and it sucks what have I really lost? I probably would have spent the money and something else anyway. It's not like I'm buying random $50 games. I'm looking for games that are only a couple of bucks... and who knows, maybe they'll give me a few hours of entertainment.

Anyway, I went to Sears and Target. No luck... I know Circuit City had Ridge Racer for $1.97 but I couldn't get the checkout system to work right. It kept saying that my cart was empty when I went to checkout but it wasn't. Now they're sold out.

If anyone sees any good online deals let me know. I hate driving somewhere only to be disappointed almost as much as I hate calling somewhere and dealing with someone who has no idea of what I'm talking about.

bread's done
Back