Cheap ds lite

crispydave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
im looking for a cheap ds lite for cristmas this year and need it today i would prefer it be pink i have gamesob costco target and wal mart at my disposol so let the deals pour in

Original price is the best deal you're going to get, that is if you find one.

The bundles are not a bad deal, they either come with Zelda or Nintendogs which you save $10 if you planned on getting one of those games. The zelda one is gold with the triforce and the nintendogs is pink with a paw print, good luck finding those too.

Only deals I can remember on a DS lite was on black friday on the bundle packs for 130 I think.

Yeah if you only have 4 stores at your "disposol" and they are only the ones you mentioned there will be no deals pouring in, I'm sorry to say.

I bought my youngest sister a pink DSL at Micro Center for $129.99 and got a coupon to buy a free game at the time of purchase as well as another free DS game coupon I can use in January. That is a nice deal. I kind of want to go back and buy a black one for myself and replace my old scratched up white one.

You should buy it at Costco though, keep the receipt. If it ever breaks, even from someone just dropping it, I'm pretty sure you can return it for exchange :)

bread's done
Back