Cheap DS Lites?

MadLordWinder

CAG Veteran
is there anywhere that i can get a ds lite for under the normal price? any color would by OK but black or white would be preferred.

FWIW, I saw a deal in the Toys 'R' Us flier that came in my paper today.. DS Lite + the new Pirates of the Caribbean game + some little carrying case for $139.99, $10 more than just the system.

I heard the Pirates game was half decent for the DS.

I suppose that I may as well specify that im not really interested in bundles, with a possible exception for tetris :ds:

TRU.com is giving 15% off all purchases. You can get a DS Lite for $116.18 shipped. Just add items to cart and it will deduct the discount at checkout.

Edit: Here is a link to the TRU (B&M only) bundle.

[quote name='Sarrasis']TRU.com is giving 15% off all purchases. You can get a DS Lite for $116.18 shipped. Just add items to cart and it will deduct the discount at checkout.

Edit: Here is a link to the TRU (B&M only) bundle.[/quote]

There is also a 10% of coupon code [ TRUS10P_ZSNEsz ] going on till the 14th I beleive I should be ordering a DS lite today using both for 25% off. It should come around to $93.00 shipped with both :]

apparently, when EBGames gets used ones, they sell them for $100 (at least that's what a friend told me)

It may be worth it to call a few local places to see if they have any used (although i paid full price for mine, and didn't regret it. It's a beautiful little system)

I was just thinking about the TRU sale that is going on currently, and started thinking this. Would it be possiable to return the game to Walmart for store credit, or do they need a recpiet when something is returned?

also what warrenty is the best to get if any? TRU has one for the system that is 16.99, but is that good or no?

bread's done
Back