Cheap Furniture? (Desk, TV Stand, Bookcase)

vietgurl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I've browsed Staples and Office Depot and was wondering if there were any other places that are cheaper. I'm looking for an L shape desk with a few drawers, a small TV stand, a small bookcase, and a few things to put my games and DVDs. Also, any suggestion as to where I should put my systems? I have a lot of them and putting them on the floor sounds too cluttered. Thanks.

Go to Target. They have some surprisingly good things there. For bookcases, Staples will have a 50% off sale soon, since they always seem to have them.

[quote name='rajchakrabarti']try walmart... not the highest quality.... but gets the job done.[/QUOTE]

If you have patience my son there are usually a good chair sale every quarter where you can find a reallllllyyyyy nice one at BB OD or Staples for around 40

Try Staples, Office Max, Office Depot, Walmart, Kmart, Target, Best Buy, Circuit city, Thrift Stores, Used furnitures stores, Yard/garage sales. In the stores mentioned, they all will have Sauder, which is probably the cheapest-decent looking stuff you will find.

For chairs, try Office Max, Office Depot, and Staples. They periodically have clearance sales, so you can get some nice chairs for cheap if your patient.

For the rest of the stuff, hit up local consignment stores. Often they have surprisingly good stuff, depending on your area.

bread's done
Back