Cheap Game Guides: KH and FFX, $7.95, MGS3 $9.25, more! Free Shipping too.

RELmajor03

CAGiversary!
Okay, I don't know how this site slipped under our (or at least my) radar for so long, but the time has come to expose you all to a website called Bookpool.

Bookpool is a website I discovered last week that sells technical books far below cost. They also sell game guides far below cost. After checking into them to ensure that they were legitimate, I placed my first order yesterday afternoon. Today I got home from work and I had my guides in hand! Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X for $7.95, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater for $9.25. All new and in good condition, and prices way better than any game store's.

One note on shipping: If you order $40 worth of merchandise, it's free. If you're ordering less than that, they offer USPS Media Mail (which is practically free, but also slow). I went for FedEx Ground, which was only a couple bucks more, and got me my stuff in a day.

That's it! Enjoy! Link below.

What is link? Baby, don't hurt me...

Resseller Ratings gives this place an 8.92
Yeah, I did some research on these guys before I placed my order; the only people that seemed to have anything bad to say about them seemed to be the type of folks that aren't so together themselves (if you get my drift). So I went ahead and ordered; everything went VERY smoothly, and 24 hours later I had my guides.

oh, and Kuma, your avatar still freaks me out every time I see it... :wink:

I think you can order OOS books, and they will ship to you when they are back in stock. Not a bad price if you don't mind waiting.

[quote name='RELmajor03']I think you can order OOS books, and they will ship to you when they are back in stock. Not a bad price if you don't mind waiting.[/quote]

if thats the case im gonna have to put in an order on KH COM. BTW people they have preorders on Suikoden 4 guides

thanks about the av i guess, its from a mr bungle video

bookpool.com is a very good site. As you can see they specialize in technical books...
I didn't even know they sold game guides, but they are very reliable and fast.

bread's done
Back