Cheap Gamecube games, especially Twilight Princess

thegame2k3

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, just got a GC and am looking for some cheap games, pretty much any of the classics. I'd love to find Twilight Princess lower than 20 bucks, but other games I'm looking for are Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Smash Brothers, Wind Waker, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You are looking for some of the top titles on GC. Gamestop is not a bad place to find those choices. They have consistently been lowering the prices and offered many buy new game get extra discounted on used ones recently. Otherwise, Amazon marketplace or ebay are easy and reasonable places.

Take a look at the CAG trading forum. A lot of people have GameCube games, and always look for Lowball sales going on. I've got Mario Kart: Double Dash, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, and Killer 7 for $2 to $5 each.

[quote name='antlp89']Try goozex.com[/QUOTE]

I agree! Check out Goozex if you're not already a member. I've got Metroid Prime 1 and 2, F-Zero GX, Time Splitters 2, and much more for 100 to 200 points each (100 is usually worth $5).

[quote name='antlp89']Try goozex.com[/QUOTE]
This... Over the past year I picked up Super Mario Sunshine, Pikmin 1 and 2, and Super Paper Mario cheaper than I could have gotten anywhere else. If you don't mind waiting a bit for some of the games this is probably your best option. Especially if you have any games to trade yourself.

Thanks guys. The problem with Goozex is that I just traded in a large portion of my games to Gamestop during the 30% deal. Was able to find Twilight Princess on Glyde for 23, figured that's as cheap as I can get it for. Still looking for others.

bread's done
Back