Cheap Games at Target via Amazon: VF5 (360) $15, Rainbow Six Vegas (360) $10 added

Considering that Amazon itself sells VF5 for $16.99, it might be better to just get that if you have Prime or another item to push it up to $25 for free shipping. Target would charge tax and shipping, and for me that adds another $4.

Well I got my copy of The Darkness. It was not Factory Wrapped, but cellophane wrapped. The Xbox & Security stickers were still on it, so it IS new.

However (OF COURSE there is a "however" :roll:), The "disc holder" was broken & the disc was floating in the case. There a couple of small scratches, but I tested it & it appears to work OK. So switched cases with BK: Big Bumpin & all is good!

[quote name='Siberkat']Well I got my copy of The Darkness. It was not Factory Wrapped, but cellophane wrapped. The Xbox & Security stickers were still on it, so it IS new.[/quote]
Factory wrapped = cellophone wrapped. Some games are even shrinkwrapped in the factory.

These are brand new games. You're not dealing with EB/GS/BN here.

Lousy service from Target.com. Returned my copy of Beijing 2008 for exchange the very next day since they sent the wrong version. They created a replacement order (item was "available" at that time) , which was supposed to ship last week. Now, I am informed item is out of stock and back-ordered indefinitely.

[quote name='eau']Factory wrapped = cellophone wrapped. Some games are even shrinkwrapped in the factory.

These are brand new games. You're not dealing with EB/GS/BN here.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I meant "shrinkwrapped". I hear what you are saying, but it is just weird to see a new game in that half-assed wrapping, rather then the actual factory wrap we are all used to, you know? :) Every time I see a game shrinkwrapped, I have to wonder....

bread's done
Back