Cheap games for trade bait

Fanboy

CAG Newbie
I've done a couple of searches, but came up empty, so here goes...

Does anyone know where I should look in order to pick up some cheap games for Blockbuster trade bait? I mean really cheap, in the $1-2 range (2001 sports games are A-OK).

Should I check EB? Gamestop? Anyone ever have luck in those stores?

Thanks!

Fanboy

IF CAG have that kinda games they'll trade in at GR for deal instead Trade-in online (Shipping & Handing Kill the deal) :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Fanboy

IF CAG have that kinda games they'll trade in at GR for deal instead Trade-in online (Shipping & Handing Kill the deal) :)[/quote]

just noticed the op's name is Fanboy... which clears up my thoughts of "why did he just call him a fanboy?"

Ncaa football 2001 nascar 2001 and madden 2001 all fetch around 1.00 each at Blockbuster. Stay away from supercross 2000 since its not in a lot of their systems. Monster rancher for gba fetches 9 (cost around 5 at ebgames if you can find it) The WcW games Playstation 1 ones Fetch around the same price Ebgames sells them for.... your best bet is to buy them from EBGAMES since you get 15% off (CAG15 code) and Free shipping (SAVER)

hey whats blockbuster trade bait? is it when you find games for super cheap and trade them in to like blockbuster for better stuff?

Look somewhere for Eggmania, Those sell for good Money (12 Bucks) and can be found at least 5-10 Bucks. I found a few copies at Sams and got em for 6 bucks each, traded em in and got star Wars Battlefront (Xbox, 44.99) Pikmin 2(44.99,GC) and PSO1&2 (GC 24.99) without having to pay nething other than the cash for the eggmania Games. Whihc was like 36-ish bucks. :D

Most of the time at GameRush, I trade in a combination of PS2/GCN/XBOX and PS1 games so I don't look like I'm exploiting the system. I bought 4 $1.49 PS1 games from EBX and traded them in along with 4 PS2 games and 1 GCN game. Got $84.00 in credit.

[quote name='phammerz']have you guys tried returning like new games that you bought cheap for like full price somewhere else?[/quote]

That is frowned upon on this site. You shouldn't be doing that...

could you tell me more about trading in games at Blockbuster?

what do you trade for? credit? what do you use it for, new games or used?

thanks

[quote name='phammerz']have you guys tried returning like new games that you bought cheap for like full price somewhere else?[/quote]

SHAME ON YOU NOOBIE!!!!!!! SHAME!!!!!!!!! A CURSE UPON THEE!!!!! A CURSE!!!!!!!!

Well, first you need a Gamerush store -- although regular Blockbusters are starting to get into game trades as well.

But Gamerush seems to be in full-on dole mode as they hand out money like penny candies on Hallowe'en.

The real upshot of this, for me, is that Gamerush in Canada is paying minumum $8 per current-gen game traded. So while I might get $1.50 for a PS2 NHL 2001, up here I can get $8.

They're also doing a "Trade 4, get any new game free" deal. Can't argue with new games for sub-$10.

So I'm looking - and will check EB/Gamestop - thanks Trakan!

bread's done
Back