Cheap games with codes for Club Nintendo?

kipz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
The deadline for platinum is really close and it doesn't look like there's any new games coming out that I'm interested in, so I was wondering if there are any good older games that have the code. I'm considering getting Pikmin 1 and 2 since 2 gives 60 points for $20, I don't know how much 1 is worth though.

The Nintendo Selects lineup for the Wii have Club Nintendo codes. All of the titles in that line are $20. That is about as good as it gets right now with the deadline in a couple of weeks.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']The Nintendo Selects lineup for the Wii have Club Nintendo codes. All of the titles in that line are $20. That is about as good as it gets right now with the deadline in a couple of weeks.[/QUOTE]

I have some im willing to trade if you have any Disney movie rewards codes or xbl related stuff. Pm me if interested.

[quote name='sasukekun']How many points do you need? I have a ton for sale. PM me.[/QUOTE]

For sale? I have a ton that either I trade or give to friends.

[quote name='Romeo']For sale? I have a ton that either I trade or give to friends.[/QUOTE]

Easier for me to sell them since I already hit Plat. Don't have any uses for more CN Codes until July.

[quote name='sasukekun']Easier for me to sell them since I already hit Plat. Don't have any uses for more CN Codes until July.[/QUOTE]

So how do you sell these that are not sellable per Nintendo? And at what price?

Why not just give them to people who need the help?

[quote name='Romeo']So how do you sell these that are not sellable per Nintendo? And at what price?

Why not just give them to people who need the help?[/QUOTE]

Never redeemed the codes for games I bought. I'll probably just keep them for next year then.

As a heads up for anyone who ever has multiples of a certain game's code, you can create another account and link it to your other one (under the Family Members heading). This pools the coins earned between the two, and you can register your extra codes this way. I think you can go even further and link more accounts together, too, if you needed to.

How do people end up with "a ton for sale", unless they are swiping them out of rental cases at Blockbuster or from used cases on the shelf at Gamestop? My problem that I've been having is that there have been so few games released lately with Club Nintendo codes, that I just barely made platinum this year, not because I couldn't get codes, but because between games I buy myself, and codes I have gotten from friends and family members, I've already registered almost everything.

Since I hadn't looked into it before I didn't realize the Nintendo Selects games were worth 50 points each, and between the fact that there a a number of those that I want and since their value is gonna drop for the next year. I don't know how much you want for your codes but I don't think it'll be worth it for me to just buy the codes.

[quote name='kipz']Since I hadn't looked into it before I didn't realize the Nintendo Selects games were worth 50 points each, and between the fact that there a a number of those that I want and since their value is gonna drop for the next year. I don't know how much you want for your codes but I don't think it'll be worth it for me to just buy the codes.[/QUOTE]

Wii Play is $6.49 on Amazon. (Game only).
I picked one up since I heard its pretty fun + cheap coins.

Also, one copy of Steel Diver on Amazon for $11.

[quote name='Arakias']Does Madworld have a code? If so, its dirt cheap new on Amazon marketplace.[/QUOTE]

Madworld does not have a code. For the Wii, only first party wii titles have codes with them.

Is it just me or is this the cycle for most folks that have this sort of Club Nintendo mentality.

1) Oh snap, the CN year's almost up! I need to get some quick coins to get to platinum so I'm eligible for that prize.

*prize is announced*

2) Wait, you mean to tell me that's the prize that I did all the work to get coins for? What a waste of time.

*repeat*

I don't think I've heard heard a more collective internet groan than when the pin set was announced last year. (That I love; looks great as a display piece.)

Not to mention it really annoys me for some reason that people are registering games they don't own...how do you exactly give legitimate feedback for a game you haven't played?

[quote name='SnesGuy']Yea It sounds bad, but I just went on eBay and bought unused codes. $10 got me 300 points.[/QUOTE]

Why oh why do people do this? I'd gladly give or trade codes to members in need. Paying these people only perpetuates the cycles.

[quote name='SnesGuy']Yea It sounds bad, but I just went on eBay and bought unused codes. $10 got me 300 points.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, it's quite likely that you just purchased stolen goods.

bread's done
Back