Cheap Grand Theft Auto???

yukafls

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Anyone know where I can get GTA San Andreas cheap? I have the box, manual, and poster. Sometime when I moved, my bro and I lost the disc. Or, if any CAG members have one that they are looking to get rid of. I am mostly looking to get it sealed(I know, its stupid) but if you get me some pics of how the disc looks, I might trade or buy it. Thanks for helping:D

Saw it clearanced at target B&M for 13.87. Maybe try there. I probably wont be going back anytime soon or id mail it to you.

[quote name='yukafls']What B&M???[/quote]

Brick and Mortar

Meaning you have to go to the actual store.

Also, why don't you just get a used one at Gamestop?

[quote name='ken12012']Brick and Mortar

Meaning you have to go to the actual store.

Also, why don't you just get a used one at Gamestop?[/quote]

Tried at mine, and the game crazy. What store did you see the price at?

You would be first in line to get it from Goozex with twenty-some traders ready to ship it. It's 300 points for the XBox version - that's roughly $15. The "Special Edition" is only 100 points ($5), but you wouldn't be first in line.

[quote name='orangeninja2']You would be first in line to get it from Goozex with twenty-some traders ready to ship it. It's 300 points for the XBox version - that's roughly $15. The "Special Edition" is only 100 points ($5), but you wouldn't be first in line.[/quote]

That actually sounds good, I think I will sign up. Keep posting if you guys find more deals.

[quote name='yukafls']That actually sounds good, I think I will sign up. Keep posting if you guys find more deals.[/quote]

In case you haven't already done so, if you use this Goozex sign up link we would both get a free 100 points and a free 1 trade credit (although March is free trades, so no trade credits required for requesting a game). :D

[quote name='yukafls']bump[/quote]

The more "bumps", the more I really want to help. About 500 more and I'll tell you where to get it for $3.99!

I can't imagine you finding it new for much cheaper than that, anywhere. Unless you find some obscure YMMV deal, but that takes more time and effort than it's worth for 1 common game, and it would probably only be a few dollars off, if a YMMV deal for GTA even exists.

Last time i went to my local Eb/gamestop they had GTA SA for $4.99.
They had like 10 copies of that and vice city.. LOL looks like everyone has traded in their copies.

The only ones that I have found are $19.99, and those are the Platinum Hits. Not that I care whether it is first edition, second, or what ever. I was just looking to buy it cheaper if I could.

I saw it for $3.72 at Walgreens B&M. They keep them behind the counter in the pharmacy, so you have to ask for them (similar to buying condoms int eh Bible Belt).

I would send you one of the three that I purchased, but I am using them as props for my wobbly end tables.

[quote name='wingnut2600']I saw it for $3.72 at Walgreens B&M. They keep them behind the counter in the pharmacy, so you have to ask for them (similar to buying condoms int eh Bible Belt).

I would send you one of the three that I purchased, but I am using them as props for my wobbly end tables.[/quote]

Hahaha, thats funny as hell.:lol:

[quote name='punjabi_munda']Last time i went to my local Eb/gamestop they had GTA SA for $4.99.
They had like 10 copies of that and vice city.. LOL looks like everyone has traded in their copies.[/quote]

You're thinking of GTA 3(which is $5 used there), San Andreas is $19.99 used there.

[quote name='tangytangerine']You're thinking of GTA 3(which is $5 used there), San Andreas is $19.99 used there.[/quote]

Damn, I would just buy it new for the same price.

[quote name='tangytangerine']You're thinking of GTA 3(which is $5 used there), San Andreas is $19.99 used there.[/quote]

I swear at Christmas time and into January it was marked $10. I marked it in my mind as a game to go and pick up later since I'm not dying for it, but I'd enjoy it. Then this thread came along and I looked it up at the GS site to see they're selling it for $20 used. Maybe this is a case of the site and store acting independently of each other, but if I had to guess I'd say the coming release of IV lead them to bump up the price of the older games $10 since they're more likely to be looked for (the exact same thing happened with Melee, which used to be somewhere between $25 and $30. It is now $40 there since Brawl came out).

Check your local ToysRUs. I found the GTA Trilogy going for 12$ (which I kinda regret buying since I'm not gonna play it that much). It's basically just rotting on my shelf (though it's opened)

I would sell it to you but I hate dealing with shipping and stuff like that, just too much hazzle. Unless you live near Sacramento, CA.

bread's done
Back