Cheap Guitar Hero III + controller deal (360)?

scd

CAGiversary!
I know this is an ancient game, created in prehistoric days by the Neanderthals and Cro-Mags of Activision and Neversoft, but...

I have a World Tour guitar (which sucks), want a GH3 Les Paul and wouldn't mind picking up the rather bad (but still better than World Tour) GH3 game for the 360.

Any ideas of where to look? I don't trust buying used controllers, so I'm looking for a deal on a new game/controller.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6222502#post6222502

There you go. This guy's selling game plus wireless guitar for $40 (with the shipping cost included). The best part is, the bundle is sealed! About as good a deal as you can get. I'm trying to buy a new wireless Les Paul as well. Been scouring Ebay and other sites and still no luck finding one under $25. Even the used ones go for at least $20.

Btw, GH3 is awesome. It's not just better than World Tour, it's WAY better than World Tour. Probably my favorite Guitar Hero to date.

Thanks!

Yeah, GH3 is at least somewhat tolerable compared to GH:WT, and it's the best of the non-Harmonix games, but the Harmonix games are so much better, it's not even funny.

I really mainly want the controller for Rock Band!

Thanks again...

No problem man. For the most part I agree about Harmonix. They definitely seem to be the dominant of the two companies when it comes to rhythm games. And now that I think about it, GH2 is my all-time favorite GH game (although GH3 isn't far behind). But you can't forget about GH: 80's... that one was kinda weak in my opinion.

You can pick up the GH/RB disc only games used cheaper then dirt from amazon or ebay. Go to a B&M gamestop to pick up a guitar.

bread's done
Back