Cheap HDMI cable - non net deal - help

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I want to get a cheap HDMI cable, I know monoprice has great deals but I was wondering if their is any brick & mortar store that carries a sub $20 6ft HDMI cable? Any help? Thanks! I want to try and get it today.

None that I know of right now.

Your best bet is monoprice.com..

Pay the 4-6 dollars for the HDMI cable there, and pay the 15 for overnight shipping.

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']I want to get a cheap HDMI cable, I know monoprice has great deals but I was wondering if their is any brick & mortar store that carries a sub $20 6ft HDMI cable? Any help? Thanks! I want to try and get it today.[/quote]

"Cheapest" options would be a Sam's / Costco / BJ's Wholesale Club, though you may end up with more than one cable.

Other possible options would be WalMart or Radio Shack for B&M possibilities.

I think Fry's has good deals on those sorts of things, if there's one around you.

When I need these things that are hideously overpriced at big box stores, I actually go to Tiger Direct. Now, it's a terrible, terrible [terrible] place to shop, but they've got decent prices on things like fans or SATA cables that New Egg charges $5 shipping for. Anyway, I think there's only 3 of them, so that probably doesn't help you too much.

If you have one in your area, Fry's electronics sells and HDMI cable for 20$, often times it's on sale for 15$. I think it's 6'. I bought and use 2 myself.

I just did a check of today's ad, unfortunately it's not on there. But you might want to check the ad tomorrow and sunday. The cable is usually on sale 2 times a month.

I was in Big Lots just the other day and they had about 10 RCA HDMI cables sitting around for $7 each, I think. Check there, first.

[quote name='Teqonix']I was in Big Lots just the other day and they had about 10 RCA HDMI cables sitting around for $7 each, I think. Check there, first.[/quote]

Damn I'm making a trip out there them tomorrow, I need a few more HDMI cables.

[quote name='Teqonix']I was in Big Lots just the other day and they had about 10 RCA HDMI cables sitting around for $7 each, I think. Check there, first.[/quote]

I've seen both the RCA ones and another non-branded one, but both were for $12 here (Central Arkansas). They are both 12' as well. I ended up buying some just so I wouldn't have to wait on the shipping, but monoprice.com is definitely the best price and quality.

bread's done
Back