Cheap: KOTOR/JEDI ACADEMY/ JK 1/ Infernal Machine PC

regisphilbi0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
At gamestop today (See other thread in game discussion for how it went.. Grrrr) when I saw Star Wars: Kotor and Jedi Academy both for $30 on the PC. Good deal- cheapest they have been on PC ever. Nice for those waiting for the PC versions to drop.
Edit: Just noticed its at ebgames.com, bestbuy.com, etc. Must be nationwide. SWEET!
Edit: At Gamestop last night, also saw first jedi knight for $1.99 and Indiana Jones: Infernal Machine for $1.99 Might be YMMV, but not sure.

If your lucky enough, Target has Jedi Academy on clearance for 12.48. I picked up the last one at my store, still haven't decided if i want to open it yet though...

[quote name='videokidandrew']I like the Xbox version better than the P.C.[/quote]

holy crap, thats not true at all. the game was meant to be played with a keyboard and mouse.

[quote name='Smoke'][quote name='videokidandrew']I like the Xbox version better than the P.C.[/quote]

holy crap, thats not true at all. the game was meant to be played with a keyboard and mouse.[/quote]

So, his opinion (allow me to emphasize that again, HIS opinion) is 'not true at all'? Yeah, you sound like a Dragon Ball fan.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Smoke'][quote name='videokidandrew']I like the Xbox version better than the P.C.[/quote]

holy crap, thats not true at all. the game was meant to be played with a keyboard and mouse.[/quote]

So, his opinion (allow me to emphasize that again, HIS opinion) is 'not true at all'? Yeah, you sound like a Dragon Ball fan.[/quote]

and you sound like a guy who cant spell "lead" or "head"

have a nice day n00b :arrow:

[quote name='Smoke'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Smoke'][quote name='videokidandrew']I like the Xbox version better than the P.C.[/quote]

So, his opinion (allow me to emphasize that again, HIS opinion) is 'not true at all'? Yeah, you sound like a Dragon Ball fan.[/quote]

and you sound like a guy who cant spell "lead" or "head"[/quote]

So you attack his spelling... on a message board no less! :roll:

Anyway, back on topic. The Targets around here suck! I can't seem to get any of these deals! I went there a couple of days ago and they didn't have any XBox games. They did have a nice $80 programmable remote for $40 and some audio, video, and phone accessories :(

[quote name='Smoke']
and you sound like a guy who cant spell "lead" or "head
have a nice day n00b :arrow:[/quote]

The name is Ledhed. The name chooses not to have any a's. Have a nice day, Smowc.

[quote name='Smoke']nice attempt at an insult. a couple more years, you may get there.[/quote]

This coming from a man (boy?) who believes an opinion can't be true.

nah, you had it right. man. its just the majority of people will agree that jedi academy is better on PC.

[quote name='starman9000']NOOB FIGHT!!!!!![/quote]

lol, ive been here longer than you, bro. its no biggie, i dont really care. this is why i never post.

This was an entertaining thread to read.
(anyone notice the name spek? At first all I could think was...the return of cloudspekk?)

Jedi academy....what a dissapointment...
It seemed cool the first couple runs online (xbox)....but then we (people I play with and myself) quickly realized it just wasn't a good game at all.

bread's done
Back