Cheap Logitech Z-680

Hunter55

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
How cheap do they get? Also, i heard that Altec Lansing has some good speakers, but i dont know the models or anything, so if anyone has had good experiences with altec lansing speakers that are mid to high range, post the model.

I think the 680s went out of production last year, so I grabbed the 530s instead. They don't look as good, but they get the job done.

You might want to pay attention to the other higher end sets. I was able to grab the 5300e for less than $100.

[quote name='ChWMeiNThG']im selling a perfect set of 680's for 150...i got z5500's :D[/QUOTE]

Don't you just love how amzing they sound! :bouncy:

How do the z5500s sound compared to the older 680s? I've got the z-2200s and they sound great for a 2.1 system, plus I only payed around $30 for them :).

[quote name='Hunter55']Does anyone know a good deal for the x-530s? I saw amazon.com had them for $53.00 shipped, but I think I can go lower.[/QUOTE]

I saw the 530s go to the 40s before (it's under $50 shipped). Just need to look out for it.

essentially the satellites on the 5500's are the same as the 680's. they look a whole lot cooler though. Sub is now 10" instead of the 8", but the bass is much more controlled, although on the out of the box settings it doesnt hit nearly as hard as the 680's. The control center has a better display, and responds on point now. Other than those minor things, its the same. They just look a whole lot cooler.

bread's done
Back