Cheap manga?

It was reported here that RadioShack had Initial D manga sets for like crazy cheap. I suggest checking it out.

[quote name='crazytalkx']The best deal currently going on is a 25% off all manga sale at Suncoast. Pretty good, IMO[/quote]

First off, Good question OP. I've been looking for some cheap manga for some time now to read.

Secondly, what kind of offer is this? Is the 25% off like a coupon or a sale or something else? Also, how long will it last?

[quote name='jboy']It was reported here that RadioShack had Initial D manga sets for like crazy cheap. I suggest checking it out.[/quote]
I already bought that, it was the first three volumes for $4.99. That is why I'm looking for more, I read all three in two days and I need to find out what happens.

haha~ i agree as i got two people addicted to it by making them buy the $4.97 set (it's so cheap, how could they say no?)

since i don't normally buy manga all the time, the only places i've found good deals are during anime conventions. Don't waste your time scouting them all weekend, wait until the last day when the dealers don't want to lug all those books back with them, then haggle a bit. that's the best deals i've gotten although some friends of mine have done better shopping at random overstock bookstores.

~

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='crazytalkx']The best deal currently going on is a 25% off all manga sale at Suncoast. Pretty good, IMO[/quote]

First off, Good question OP. I've been looking for some cheap manga for some time now to read.

Secondly, what kind of offer is this? Is the 25% off like a coupon or a sale or something else? Also, how long will it last?[/quote]

All I saw was that all manga was 25%, no coupon required, no exceptions. not sure when the sale ends, though.

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='crazytalkx']The best deal currently going on is a 25% off all manga sale at Suncoast. Pretty good, IMO[/quote]

Secondly, what kind of offer is this? Is the 25% off like a coupon or a sale or something else? Also, how long will it last?[/quote]

All I saw was that all manga was 25%, no coupon required, no exceptions. not sure when the sale ends, though.[/quote]

I'll have to see if I can check it out this weekend then. I think the Border's 25% off coupon expires tomorrow and I'm not going to be able to go there soon so Suncoast is my next best bet. they also tend to have a lot of Manga and in pretty good condition. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='crazytalkx']The best deal currently going on is a 25% off all manga sale at Suncoast. Pretty good, IMO[/quote]

So thats why the prince of tennis manga i bought was onyl $5 and some change. I thought it was on sale because it was a new release guess not. I really gotta go back and pick up a few more things then thanks for the heads up :)

i've heard a lot of good things about this place:

http://www.discountanimedvd.com/

this place has an ad on their front page for 25% off graphic novels

EDIT: i just looked up the prices for the initial d manga and it ranges from $5 to $7.50. i guess that means it's 25 to 50% off. :D (based on the retail price of $9.99)

I would be wary ordering from that place since they seem to sell bootlegs as well as the real deals.

I was checking out the price of Gundam Seed before it came Stateside on TV; they had the complete box set for under $150, but they had another complete box set rite under it for $40. The cheaper one had Chinese and English subtitles, and according to the customer reviews, the visuals of each episode were very inconsistent, where some were good and others were very grainy and distorted.

Believe or not, mangas are bootlegged too.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']i've heard a lot of good things about this place:

http://www.discountanimedvd.com/

this place has an ad on their front page for 25% off graphic novels

EDIT: i just looked up the prices for the initial d manga and it ranges from $5 to $7.50. i guess that means it's 25 to 50% off. :D (based on the retail price of $9.99)[/quote]

I have to agree on Suncoast. Normally they would have some deal going on like Buy 1 Get 2nd Half off. Check them out sometimes. Otherwise when Border has their coupons =T.

bread's done
Back