Cheap methods to getting replacement cases for xbox 360 games

DwayneDays

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Anybody know of any good sites where I wont have to spend 30 dollars to get some cases? Or a way to get them locally? I've been goozexing alot lately and I need some cases for some of these loose games

[quote name='Alex2290']Wait so people actually ship loose discs in the mail? Wtf?[/QUOTE]

From my experience I usually get a blank cd case with the game, but I have gotten a game without any protection. Luckily the game still worked.

"disc only" is pretty self-explanatory. "Disc + instructions" also doesn't require a case of any sort. I would never choose anything other than full package (GBA being the exception), but I'm probably more patient than most.

Try these guys, you can get 10 for ~ $11.61 shipped, or any quantity you'd like (play around with the shipping estimator for a good deal). I haven't had the need to order from them yet, but they seem to be closest to OEM and highest quality available (true Amaray)

I used to get a lot from Blockbuster dumpsters [yeah,so what] .
Check with the staff they probably have some from converting into Blockbuster cases .

If you happen to have a Movie Gallery/Hollywood Video closing near you, check there. The ones near me are selling empty cases 4 for $1

bread's done
Back