Cheap mic stands for Beatles Rock Band?

surak

CAGiversary!
Beatles Rock Band is on its way, and is incredibly fun to play and sing at the same time. The only problem is, I don't know where to get cheap (preferably under $20 a pop) mic stands compatible with RB/GH/SingStar mics. Especially for the drummer, a boom stand would be helpful.

Anyone have experience buying these from a chain or online?

[quote name='Sharp Katana']Luckily I got my stand from circuit city right before they were liquidating for $10[/QUOTE]

I like that you say BEFORE liquidating, lol, because after it was more

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']I like that you say BEFORE liquidating, lol, because after it was more[/QUOTE]

Ironically, during the liquidation, both of the remaining mic stands were snatched up

Hey, make sure to check if the stand you are buying actually has a clip for the mic. Me and my friend both bought generic $10 stands and found out when we got them that we couldn't put the mic on top. It was just a threaded pole.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']btw, If you get the "LE" set for Beatles Rock Band, you'll get a mic stand anyways, so problem solved?[/QUOTE]

Well, it would solve a slightly different problem by giving me 1 mic stand w/out boom (still would need a stand w/ boom for the drummer), while giving me an extra drum, mic, and guitar controller that I definitely don't need (I have 4 mics, 2 drums & 1 e-drum, and 4 guitar controllers already cluttering up my place :lol:). And it wouldn't be cheaper than...

[quote name='burritoman']www.musiciansfriend.com

That's where I get mine for stage shows, they usually have some on sale. Last ones I got were around $15 for a stand up, $20 for a boom.[/QUOTE]

I think my fiancee found the same site and ordered the 2-pack stand w/ boom and cheap clips for $45 shipped. If I eventually need a normal stand I guess popping into a GameStop for the aforementioned stand would be fine.

Thanks for all the replies!

bread's done
Back