Cheap NDS Wrist Strap

i think the official nintendo site has it in their store for like $4 or something. Pisses me off that I can't play games on my ds lite using the wrist strap for the original ds. if anyone knows where to get one for the ds lite as well, that'd help.

I'm not sure how much it is but I'm using a PSP wrist strap that I got from a friend, it works great.

[quote name='M1C13']I'm not sure how much it is but I'm using a PSP wrist strap that I got from a friend, it works great.[/quote]

lmao, so am I, the PSP wrist strap goes perfectly with the DS lite. And to the person who posted above him, you CAN use the DS wrist strap with the DSlite.

[quote name='Vinceisrich']lmao, so am I, the PSP wrist strap goes perfectly with the DS lite. And to the person who posted above him, you CAN use the DS wrist strap with the DSlite.[/QUOTE]
plus I love the xo[]/\ on it.

[quote name='Vinceisrich']lmao, so am I, the PSP wrist strap goes perfectly with the DS lite. And to the person who posted above him, you CAN use the DS wrist strap with the DSlite.[/quote]

There's a place for it, sure, but I can't put the wrist strap on and play at the same time. It's just not long enough

[quote name='Sanosuke Sagara']There's a place for it, sure, but I can't put the wrist strap on and play at the same time. It's just not long enough[/quote]

The NDS Wrist strap is meant to keep it safe, but its also meant as an alternative control device - you know that piece of plastic at the very end? You put your thumb under it and it works on the touch screen just like an analog stick (sort of).

They stopped the thumbpad stylus use, even on the DS Lite in Japan. I think it was due to excessive screen scratching due to misuse and accidents.

[quote name='espy605']They stopped the thumbpad stylus use, even on the DS Lite in Japan. I think it was due to excessive screen scratching due to misuse and accidents.[/quote]
Thats... pretty fucking gay.

bread's done
Back