CHEAP NEW SEALED GAMES $39 or lower shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

truewittness

CAGiversary!
Feedback
176 (100%)
all games are brand new and sealed. and prices include shipping. pm me. and when you pay with paypal, would you please state the game you are buying and your CAG name. thanks

for the 360
gone - All Pro Football 2K8 - $39
gone - Dirt - $39
2 The Darkness - $39
1 Nascar 08 - $39
1 Forza 2 - $39
gone - Forza 2 w/o manuals inside - $32
gone - Shadowrun - $36
gone - Vampire Rain - $29
gone - Call of Juarez - $38

for the PS3
gone - All Pro Football 2K8 - $36

Can you explain how one forza doesn't have the booklets if its "factory sealed"

Other than that, great pricing for ~$60 games

i really don't know. all i know is when i received the shipment in, the cases were lighter than usual and i looked in them through the side with a flashlight to make sure the game was in them. and it was, but the manuals weren't. go figure.

[quote name='truewittness']i really don't know. all i know is when i received the shipment in, the cases were lighter than usual and i looked in them through the side with a flashlight to make sure the game was in them. and it was, but the manuals weren't. go figure.[/quote]

Well its no big deal I guess...you did price cut accordingly

I'm just waiting til either Super Mario Galaxy/Brawl come out - $21 off MSRF ftw! (if you start carrying wii games that is)

[quote name='truewittness']foo228
well for wii games that retail for $50, i sell them for $32 shipped. but i don't get much wii games in.[/quote]

awesome!

Hey man, my friend is interested in purchasing a GH2 bundle, do you know if you will be getting any?

Thanks

well the bundles really never come in for some reason, but just the game does. i'll order it, but i wouldn't cross my figures on it. and do you have an 30 gig ipod? how many brand new and sealed games would you trade it for? 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back