Cheap NFL Jerseys?

80 bucks? Shit, I've paid almost $300 for a hockey jersey before. You're lucky. Unless you mean a replica, and then it's even still cheaper.

Sometimes on ebay you get lucky and find somebody selling knock-offs for cheap, which in my experience are indistinguishable from the real thing.
Or try looking for the jersey of a player who no longer plays for you favorite team. For instance I got an authentic Dolphins Culpepper jersey for $20 after he got cut.

[quote name='Malice']Where can the cheapest NFL jerseys be found? I just can't justify 80 bucks for a shirt but I'd like to support my team. I just don't want to pay that much lol.[/QUOTE]
Usually around the end of the year Reebok has a 40% sale. Depending on the player you should be able to find them on the site. When the sale is going on someone usually post the code here. Also Champs usually has some good sales sometime where you can get the Jerseys for less than Retail. But if you need one immediately I would go the ebay route like stated above.

I got a sweet "authentic" jersey (read: knockoff) from Ebay for $50 shipped. IMO it looks better than the real authentics this year, certainly better than the replica I paid full price for. I couldn't be happier.

Edit: I also ordered another one for my girlfriend and my buddy got one too. All 3 from Ebay and looked great. So far, Ebay "authentic" jerseys are 3/3 for me.

Last year Foot Locker and Eastbay had a huge clearance on authentic jerseys, but I still paid $80 for my road Ray Lewis jersey.

The jersey I got through ebay/straight-from-the-sweatshop hella sucked. I don't even wear it but I paid less then thirty for it. Can I get a link to the seller you guys buy from?

I got a Titans jersey off of ebay for $20 because it had a visable manufacturer defect. (there was a smear of paint on one of the front numbers)

I don't mind because I payed way less than other people.

The two Steelers jerseys I bought off of ebay werre really nice... I couldnt see anything in them to signify they were knockoffs... paid about 30 apiece shipped for each...

Much better and cheaper than that silkscreened replica shit

[quote name='Malice']I've tried ebay and I really can't find anything cheaper than $60 in my size(read: fat ass).[/QUOTE]
What team are you looking for? Ravens? Redskins maybe?

[quote name='Malice']I've tried ebay and I really can't find anything cheaper than $60 in my size(read: fat ass).[/QUOTE]

Maybe you shouldn't buy a Jersey and instead go for a Muumuu?

[quote name='Malice']Nevermind. I found a website! http://www.jerseys123.com/ what do you people think?[/QUOTE]

Guess it depends on who you're looking for. Most of the ones I looked at were sold out.

And to the Ebay buyers, can any of you recommend a seller? I don't mind having a knockoff as long as it isn't horribly made.

In March of this year, NFL Shop had 30% everything for end-of-season clearance. In addition, they had a 20% off coupon. They stacked and I wound up getting a $74.99 Replica jersey for $41.99. Pretty damn good for something that is rarely on sale.

Hey all, I am looking at getting the $191 Authentic Favre Jersey from Footlocker (I want to be 110% sure it is authentic, I'm going to try and get it signed). I was wondering if anyone could PM me a 20% off FL code from the McDonalds contest? Also, does anyone know any other FL codes that may stack? I would wait untill it is on sale...but going to a packers game soon (I will get there uber early, stay late, do whatever it takes for the autograph, as he is my favorite player of all time).

If it makes you feel any better I am not getting it to sell, I plan on framing the jersey and keeping it in my house.

THANKS!

PS-> I have some TRU Bucks codes I can exchange in return or something....

[quote name='Malice']Where can the cheapest NFL jerseys be found? I just can't justify 80 bucks for a shirt but I'd like to support my team. I just don't want to pay that much lol.[/quote]

Go to Target, by a plain shirt of the color of your team, and draw your team name on it with a sharpie like a fool. :applause:

Don't buy knockoffs.

Seriously. You look like a tool in them and some of them are terrible. You often see the wrong colors, fonts, symbols, or other incorrect things, and when you stand next to someone in the real thing you look like a dumbass.

Here's an example: I'm at a Saints game with a friend that got a white authentic Brees jersey from ebay. I'm wearing the legit one I bought (same player and color). Difference: the logos on his didn't match mine. They were narrower, didn't have the middle colors right, and weren't in the right position on the arms. The numbers were the wrong font and weren't two pieces of tackle twill. The collar wasn't right. The gold was the wrong shade, and the white didn't look right. Not to mention his knockoff fell freakin apart after being cleaned once from the shoddy stitching. Don't be that guy.

I bought my last authentic NFL jersey last year before Christmas. At some point, CBSSportsstore.com ran a different sale each day, including a 25% off any jersey (including authentics). Save up your cash, watch for sales, and get a real jersey, be it Replica, that crappy middle ground one that gets trashed if you try to clean it, or the Authentics.

Check Footlocker/Eastbay, CBSSPortsstore, and the official NFL shop periodically. If you're in a local market, go to local team stores (generally the unofficial one that stocks official merch) since they sometimes run sales or price them without the built in tax in the price (especially baseball jerseys, saves about 10-15 bucks).

[quote name='nikolii82']Don't buy knockoffs.

Seriously. You look like a tool in them and some of them are terrible. You often see the wrong colors, fonts, symbols, or other incorrect things, and when you stand next to someone in the real thing you look like a dumbass.

Here's an example: I'm at a Saints game with a friend that got a white authentic Brees jersey from ebay. I'm wearing the legit one I bought (same player and color). Difference: the logos on his didn't match mine. They were narrower, didn't have the middle colors right, and weren't in the right position on the arms. The numbers were the wrong font and weren't two pieces of tackle twill. The collar wasn't right. The gold was the wrong shade, and the white didn't look right. Not to mention his knockoff fell freakin apart after being cleaned once from the shoddy stitching. Don't be that guy.

I bought my last authentic NFL jersey last year before Christmas. At some point, CBSSportsstore.com ran a different sale each day, including a 25% off any jersey (including authentics). Save up your cash, watch for sales, and get a real jersey, be it Replica, that crappy middle ground one that gets trashed if you try to clean it, or the Authentics.

Check Footlocker/Eastbay, CBSSPortsstore, and the official NFL shop periodically. If you're in a local market, go to local team stores (generally the unofficial one that stocks official merch) since they sometimes run sales or price them without the built in tax in the price (especially baseball jerseys, saves about 10-15 bucks).[/QUOTE]

My "knockoff" is perfect, Ive compared them to the real things... all the "made in" tags, the numbers and logos perfect... I have trouble believing mine is a true knockoff sometimes... it was either this or spring more for a shitty silkscreened jersey (which I destest), an all stitched replica, which wouldnt look as good as what I ordered... or spend out the ass for an authentic...which I am NOT going to do... Im happt with mine and have been complimented on them many times (have 2) even in the sporting goods stores... but with anything it is buyer beware, both my sellers have mysteriously stopped being registered shortly after I got my goods

[quote name='zman73']My "knockoff" is perfect, Ive compared them to the real things... [/QUOTE]

The problem is, for every decent looking knockoff (and they exist, I've seen them in addition to your own personal experience), there are thousands of awful ones.

[quote name='zman73']My "knockoff" is perfect, Ive compared them to the real things... all the "made in" tags, the numbers and logos perfect... I have trouble believing mine is a true knockoff sometimes... it was either this or spring more for a shitty silkscreened jersey (which I destest), an all stitched replica, which wouldnt look as good as what I ordered... or spend out the ass for an authentic...which I am NOT going to do... Im happt with mine and have been complimented on them many times (have 2) even in the sporting goods stores... but with anything it is buyer beware, both my sellers have mysteriously stopped being registered shortly after I got my goods[/quote]

And that's the one exception you'll find out of 100 knockoffs. You could roll the dice and find a good knockoff on ebay or on the streets, but odds are any knockoff you find is going to be bad, either from wrong colors, shapes, or shoddy materials and stitching. I'd rather shell out for the official authentics from reputable buyers (only when they're on sale, which if you check you can find at least at the end of the season) than having to go through multiple knockoffs that either fall apart or look like crap. And it only gets worse if you're looking for anything out the XL/52.

[quote name='nikolii82']And that's the one exception you'll find out of 100 knockoffs. You could roll the dice and find a good knockoff on ebay or on the streets, but odds are any knockoff you find is going to be bad, either from wrong colors, shapes, or shoddy materials and stitching. I'd rather shell out for the official authentics from reputable buyers (only when they're on sale, which if you check you can find at least at the end of the season) than having to go through multiple knockoffs that either fall apart or look like crap. And it only gets worse if you're looking for anything out the XL/52.[/QUOTE]

But it wasnt ONE exception... it was three... I got two and my wife has one... the pictures looked good and the feedback was good...

i dont want to pay a few hundred for a freaking authentic jersey (or wait it out for a "deal"... these are nicer AND CHEAPER than the replicas... end of my story

[quote name='Malice']Nevermind. I found a website! http://www.jerseys123.com/ what do you people think?[/quote]

I checked out the Big Ben jersey (since Pitt knockoffs are very easy to spot) and the thing looked terrible. Same with a lot of the Steeler ones I've seen on ebay too.

I've gotten my jerseys from Champs, as someone mentioned with the 40% off near the end of the season, and a b1g1 offer I convinced the manager to match. This summer I also saw a lot of jerseys at Champs, Footactions, and Foot Lockers on clearance racks for $20 or less. Can you hold out that long OP?

I also want to mention don't bother with the screen prints unless they're dirt cheap. The extra money for stitching is well worth it.

How do the jerseys123 websites jerseys look fake? I've seriously looked over the Ray Lewis on a hundred times and it looks fine to me. I even emailed the guy and he seems legit. He even says he has a couple black Ravens jerseys that aren't on the website if I'm interested.

A lot of the fake jerseys on eBay are horrible. For instance, the new Chargers jerseys, the neck like is cut way too low. Not only that but the name and number plates are made out of cheap rain coat material.

[quote name='Malice']How do the jerseys123 websites jerseys look fake? I've seriously looked over the Ray Lewis on a hundred times and it looks fine to me. I even emailed the guy and he seems legit. He even says he has a couple black Ravens jerseys that aren't on the website if I'm interested.[/quote]

Hmm, I'm not 100% sure, but...

I couldn't find a Ray Lewis throwback on NFL Shop, but that could just mean it's an old Lewis jersey. Some signs-

lewispurple1.jpg

Note the difference in color between the front of the jersey and the sides. That could be odd, I don't know. Also, compared to the current Ravens jerseys, the numbers are considerably smaller on the above jersey. The font on the nameplate also seems to be different. I'm not sure about Ravens jerseys, but they could be signs that it's a fake.

Also, the fact that his "current" Big Ben authentic is SO bad leads me to believe his other jerseys aren't quality. Case in point:

rothb1.jpg

and

rothb2.jpg

as opposed to

p1775874reg.jpg

this. I shouldn't even need to explain that one :)

The numbers and letters on that Ray Lewis jersey are dead giveaways that it's a crappy fake. Tackle-twill simply does not look like that.

Also you cannot trust feedback at all when buying these jerseys on eBay. Some of the most awful sellers have great feedback because people are either too dumb to understand that they are getting obvious fakes or don't even care because their price is good. I've seen tons of comments that went "jersey is fake but it was cheap so A+++++".

The hilarious part is when people don't even try. I've seen sellers with auctions that show their jersey and a picture of the NFL player that contradicts their item. The Mitchell and Ness stuff can get pretty silly too. For example: M&N has never made a college jersey or a Michael Jordan jersey (among other players), but guess what I've seen their tags on.

I dont know if this really helps, but in the los angeles area you can find jerseys NFL and NBA sometimes at Ross/Marshalls/Tj Maxx. Its a real crap shoot of whatever is there but maybe you might strike gold. NBA ones are easier to find since they have so many alternate jerseys but I have seen random NFL jerseys in this NFL teamless town. Also if your a skinny guy like me childs xl jerseys fit and those are even cheaper. hope this helps

I can't vouch for the authenticity of the merchandise, but the color variance from the front/back pieces of the jersey to the sides/top is because of the material. The fronts and backs are made from mesh, while sides/shoulders/arms are made from a shiny polyester material. His lighting and the way the jerseys are laid out (flat vs. over a mannequin) highlight the differences in fabric.

BTW, what's "so bad" in difference from the two Roethlisberger jerseys you posted to the "official" ones?

[quote name='SteveMcQ']BTW, what's "so bad" in difference from the two Roethlisberger jerseys you posted to the "official" ones?[/QUOTE]

Uh, everything? The sleeve stripes are off, the numbers and letters are off, even the Steelers front logo patch is off.

Steeler fakes are perhaps the easiest to spot since the fakes very rarely (if ever) accurately reproduce that number style.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']Uh, everything? The sleeve stripes are off, the numbers and letters are off, even the Steelers front logo patch is off.

Steeler fakes are perhaps the easiest to spot since the fakes very rarely (if ever) accurately reproduce that number style.[/QUOTE]

Wow... those knockoff jerseys did look fake... I am going to have to post pics of mine... but overall not wanting to spen hundreds for a damn jersey, these were a fine substitute, as I absolutely hate the silkscreened crap

bread's done
Back