Cheap Nintendo DS Auctions, Ending Tonight!

Swift900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I have a few Nintendo DS items up for auction that are ending tomorrow night. To my dismay, they are still rather cheap for what I feel they should be selling for (namely the DS Lite itself). Follow the links and feel free to bid. Good luck and thanks for looking!

Kirby Canvas Curse

Contact (new/sealed)

Castlevania Combo Pack (Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin (new/sealed))

Nintendo DS Lite - Polar White
  • Great condition - no dead pixels or cracked hinges
  • Original packaging and power adapter included
  • Pre-applied Hori screen protectors
  • Hori carrying case
  • Additional styluses

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']days 1 day 6 hours ... wouldnt call that ending tonight[/QUOTE]

Wow. Last week I set up a batch of auctions that ended just last night. I thought I listed the above items the following day, hence my thinking that these were ending today... Thanks for catching that typo, slidecage.

*Edited to reflect true end times.

I will offer free shipping for CAGs. Just shoot me a PM or reply in this thread if you happen to win.

Thanks for the bid, nneace!

Auctions ending in 3-4 hours. The Castlevania Pack has jumped in price, but everything else is still very affordable.

Again, free shipping for CAGs. Thanks and good luck!

If only this auction was up a few days ago, I would've made a decent bid on that DS lite.. (hori case + hori screen protectors pre-applied = sexy). Anyway, good luck!!

[quote name='slidecage']wow won CONTACT for 5.50 need to knowhow to pay[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Sorry for the delay, I was playing some Dead Space 2 while the auctions were ending. Just sent you the updated invoice minus the shipping charges. Pay me tonight and I should be able to get it out tomorrow morning. If not tomorrow, Monday for sure.

[quote name='Swift900']Congrats! Sorry for the delay, I was playing some Dead Space 2 while the auctions were ending. Just sent you the updated invoice minus the shipping charges. Pay me tonight and I should be able to get it out tomorrow morning. If not tomorrow, Monday for sure.[/QUOTE]

k no rush... just got it to put into my backog pile :)

bread's done
Back