Cheap place to buy geek clothing.

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (100%)
I went to hot topic today and found last years stock on sale for like 75% off meaning shirts were only $9 a peice. I was super excited to find a few great Nighmare Before Christmas, Anime and video game shirts.....but pretty much everything was a Large or smaller. I used to weigh 350 pounds but even after dropping 150 pounds(hehe regaining 35 of it)I dont have much geek clothing because its all way to expensive. I simply refuse to pay $15+ to buy a shirt AND pay S&H.

So does anyone know a good site to buy gamer/geek clothing for around $10.

AFAIK, your best bet is exactly what you don't want.

All the good shirts come from Thinkgeek or Jinx, and they're all... 15 plus shipping. :D

They're well worth it though... Some of my shirts from ThinkGeek are 5 years old and still look great. They've got quite a selection, too.

I wear wrestling shirts in public, I wear video game shirts in public, I wear my George W. Bush is my Homeboy shirt in public, but I don't think I'd ever be caught dead wearing any of the shrits available at thinkgeek in public.

Target sometimes gets video game tshirts (men's section), and they are probably cheaper than thinkgeek.

[quote name='spmahn']I don't think I'd ever be caught dead wearing any of the shrits available at thinkgeek in public.[/QUOTE]
I do. Most people don't get it, and they tell me that they don't get it, and I tell them, "That's the point."

Though, one dude at the Apple store saw my 'got root?' hoodie and recognized me as a unix geek. :D

I

bread's done
Back