Cheap PS2 controller

happy

CAGiversary!
So I was playing my PS2 today and felt a static shock and my controller didn't work. I figured o it'll probably work itself out later, got out my other one and same thing happen 20 mins later. After losing two controllers I looked on google and see that they aren't coming back.

Anyway, anyone know of any controller deals?

I'd rather get a cheap off brand one that works than spend another $25 on another dual shock.

I'm also more than willing to buy one from a cag for paypal since some of you are probably replacing the PS2s with new systems. If so, I may be willing to buy another memory card too to reduce the pain of shipping.

Thanks

[quote name='happy']So I was playing my PS2 today and felt a static shock

I'd rather get a cheap off brand one that works than spend another $25 on another dual shock.
[/quote]

LOL, dual shock! Sorry about that it was just too funny to not make a comment. I've never liked the feel of any of the other brand controllers, but good luck to you!

i'd honestly go with a preplayed one from ebgames. they're usually in pretty good condition (just inspect it yourself carefully). it's about $18 or so there. those off brand ones aren't that much cheaper and a lot of times they dont work (happened to me twice) or are very unresponsive.

bread's done
Back