Cheap PS2 Network Adapter...

alfonsosoriano

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
New or used. The cheapest used after quick look is $20 at ebgames/gamestop, but it's OOS. I'm pissed too, because it was only $9.99 but I didn't buy one before the websites merged.

Anyone know any place else?

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Why? Is it really bad?

Not available at buy.com, but I'll keep an eye out for it there.[/QUOTE]

no... it just has a much better use...

[quote name='sp00ge']i have one sitting in my filing cabinet, next to my busted PS2. Make an offer or trade, if you want it.[/QUOTE]

just wondering, whats busted about your ps2?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']just wondering, whats busted about your ps2?[/quote]
Started with DRE, then I fixed that, then it just stopped reading, I replaced the laser and soon after it stopped powering on. It's in pieces now.

$10 shipped if you want mine... I have over 175+ all positive trades on gametz...send me a pm if interested.. It is used but works fine.. I have a slim ps2 no use for it

If you go to your local TRU, they may have some of the third party Go-net network adapters at 90% off.. which will come to about 3 bucks.

The Go.Net adaptors are useless unless you plan on playing solely the games listed on the box and a few limited others...like Madden 01/02, Socom 1, & THPS 4.

Games released after 2003 generally don't even recognize the Go.Net adaptor.

Definitely stick with the Sony adaptor. Go.Net isn't worth even $3 unless you have a limited library of launch/early networked titles. :wall:

As mentioned earlier, the Best Buy GGC w/ $5 off coupon is your best bet, bringing the modem to $15.

[quote name='Skylander7']If you go to your local TRU, they may have some of the third party Go-net network adapters at 90% off.. which will come to about 3 bucks.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure theres a way it'll work.

Funny, I just saw one for $10 used today. I already have one for the HDD. Wish I had a FFXI for it.

BTW, I used to sell on EBay and each time I listed 1, it went for about $25 (however I ship worldwide and most people interested are people from Europe/Australia or other countries where they don't sell the Network Adaptor)

ive had my network adapter for awhil buth avent touched it in a yrs lol since i buy the online games for xbox and xbox live only. tried it once when i 1st got in and havent since. it was $40 back then at BB

bread's done
Back