Cheap PSN cards?

WiiShopChannels

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I am looking for some cheap PSN cards. It can be any amount as long as it is NA. Anyone know where I can buy some for cheap. BTW, I am willing to gift Wii games off of the WiiShopChannel in exchange for a PSN card. All my Wii Points are already on my system, so I can't physically trade codes. PM if u would like to trade.

What state do you live in? Some states require tax to be added to the purchase of PSN cards. I live in California & I've noticed that 7-11 (liquor store) & Best Buy do not charge tax, but GameStop & EBgames do charge tax. Needless to say I buy my cards from 7-11 (closest to me) or Best Buy.

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']if i buy something off the PS store, I would get charged tax right?[/quote]

It depends what you put as your home state. Certain states aren't charged tax, but many are.

[quote name='outphase']Texas does indeed charge sales tax.

FYI, it is based on the address you put under your Name/Address info.[/QUOTE]

So I can just change it to a state that doesn't charge tax and purchase my game off the store and switch it back then, right?

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']So I can just change it to a state that doesn't charge tax and purchase my game off the store and switch it back then, right?[/QUOTE]

Or leave it that way. I don't think there is a certain reason you have to be correct and accurate.

I'll take a stab in the dark here and just mention that if you're a Chase Sony/Playstation cardholder, you can now redeem points for $10 PSN vouchers.. which is 1 point per penny.. so not discounted but that's a way to get them without actually spending money.

i was at walmart today, and their price tags were $40 for the 50 dollar card, and 17 for the 20. was gonna inquire, but in a rush, so imma go back tomorrow. if they are that cheap, its a pretty good deal. maybe a mistake tho. and prolly ymmv...

[quote name='hibachiZX']i was at walmart today, and their price tags were $40 for the 50 dollar card, and 17 for the 20. was gonna inquire, but in a rush, so imma go back tomorrow. if they are that cheap, its a pretty good deal. maybe a mistake tho. and prolly ymmv...[/QUOTE]

might have to go to Walmart to go pick up somethings, so I will look while I am there.

just as an update, they were indeed $40, so i picked up a couple of em. still not sure if its ymmv, but when the guy swiped em, they came up 40 on the register with no adjustment if that makes a difference. they didnt charge tax either (california), so im pretty satisfied.

bread's done
Back