Cheap PSP?

ilikegames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey,

Anyone know whats the current good deal for a Psp? Im thinking of getting one in a couple of weeks and would like to know what a good price for one would be and if they're any upcoming sales for it. I think the cheapest i've seen for one is like 170 shipped from overstock.

thanks!

Just out of curiosity, what makes you want to get a PSP?

If it's for ripping movies and putting them on overpriced memory sticks, save your money for a portable DVD player instead.

If it's for web browsing, TOTALLY not worth it at all. Very slow, and it's hard to input characters.

If it's for games, probably the only one I like is Lumines, which is a puzzle game.

well perhaps the type of games that you like are different from the games that i like. Its for the games and other uses it has and the portability it has versus other things. Just wanting to keep my options open when i decide to buy it or not.

[quote name='SonicPower']Just out of curiosity, what makes you want to get a PSP?

If it's for ripping movies and putting them on overpriced memory sticks, save your money for a portable DVD player instead.

If it's for web browsing, TOTALLY not worth it at all. Very slow, and it's hard to input characters.

If it's for games, probably the only one I like is Lumines, which is a puzzle game.[/quote]

:roll:

What about Overstock? Didn't they have one for about $170 new shipped? Didn't Amazon also have one w/ a Harry Potter game for $145 or there abouts not long ago?

Tchh... why else? HOMEBREW! DEVHOOK! And... err... isos (all legal, of course... I didn't say anything illegal...)!

Thus, PSP is definitely worth the cost of the PSP and a 2gb mem stick. You can get a lot of "mileage" out of it.

I had someone on Gametz willing to trade me his Mint PSP with Metal Gear Acid for my used DS Lite. I declined, but that would only be like $116 if you buy the DS off of Overstock.

bread's done
Back