Cheap Size 14-15 shoes

What type of shoes are you looking for? Usually you can get decent prices, but for different types of shoes, you have to go to different places. I find that Amazon is usually the best for dress shoes, and things like eastbay.com for sneakers online, or the Nike/Reebok/Adidas Outlets (if applicable to your locale) are great for B&M deals.

Always use the sort by size, then by price feature.

The one Ross in Nashville usually has size 14-15 shoes for men [Nike, Reebok] and size 11-13 shoes for women at about 50 percent off their prices...so a shoe that's $15 for a size 9 would be $7 for a size 12...I've seen big shelves filled with gigantic basketballs hoes for about $19 each.

[quote name='sarausagi']The one Ross in Nashville usually has size 14-15 shoes for men [Nike, Reebok] and size 11-13 shoes for women at about 50 percent off their prices...so a shoe that's $15 for a size 9 would be $7 for a size 12...I've seen big shelves filled with gigantic basketballs hoes for about $19 each.[/quote]
yep, i checked at mine and they didn't have any 15 or 14 shoes. Well they did, but were absoultely fugly. (caca brown)

[quote name='sarausagi']The one Ross in Nashville usually has size 14-15 shoes for men [Nike, Reebok] and size 11-13 shoes for women at about 50 percent off their prices...so a shoe that's $15 for a size 9 would be $7 for a size 12...I've seen big shelves filled with gigantic basketballs hoes for about $19 each.[/quote]
Oh do those come in Rutgers?

[quote name='imperialzerg']Cool thanks everyone, ill go with eastbay and not be soo cheap.[/QUOTE]

I've get size 14/15 shoes and eastbay is the only place ive got shoes over the last 5 years (bball shoes). Make sure you look up the coupons for eastbay, theyve had a 20% off for the longest time now.

bread's done
Back